There are 290 users in the forums

SF 49ers at Seahawks pregame thread - 2021 Season Week 13

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ers at Seahawks pregame thread - 2021 Season Week 13

Originally posted by mayo49:
I need some damn action.

Same
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
I hope kyle isn't trying to outsmart SEA and open up throwing passes every play. Sure it would surprise SEA, but RUN is our game and please kyle don't go away from that. We got Elijah, so we should be golden there. Missing Deebo as a target, Kittle, au jus, Surefield. Aiyuk, Jauan, Dwelley….jeez, we should be fine for receivers.

And hell yeah, put #85. In backfield and give him the rock. But no question, when both #85 and #44 are blocking, our Run game is as good as it gets. Wilson and Hasty have had their moments but without Elijah OR Deebo at RB, our run game falls off…badly . Sermon remains a ??? But have seen some nice promise there, both football smarts (running OOB on a short reception a couple games back so we could get our FG kicker on the field.) Heads up play for a rook, and his running looks like he might come around. When both JL and KS like him in rd 3, he has to have some talent we have yet to see. Could just be early in the game for him. We'll see…but evidently, just not this game….supposedly out.

Back to the point, kyle, old son, RUN . That's what we do best as long as we got Elijah or Deebo back there, Honestly I'd like to see Sermon get some steady work , maybe next time….but Elijah is still our horse. Iron Horse.

💯
After the game Carroll will be at midfield asking KS what his deal is.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by D-NOTTE:
If the Seahawk somehow shut down the run and the game is in Jimmy's hand, Rus will beat us..... Especially with no Deebo ...... (#JimmyNotThatGuy)

Over the past month Jimmy has been the better QB and I don't expect that trend to change.
the last two times, Seattle has sent jimmy to the bench

um, wat?

ATT I say that quite often in here. My man
Originally posted by elguapo:
If the Seahawk somehow shut down the run and the game is in Jimmy's hand, Rus will beat us..... Especially with no Deebo ...... (#JimmyNotThatGuy)

Over the past month Jimmy has been the better QB and I don't expect that trend to change.

um, wat?

thats heavy
SF 30
SEA 16

Moseley gets the game ball
Niners. 31- 23
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Niners. 31- 23

I just want Jimmy to survive the game.

um, wat?

thats heavy

There's that word again heavy. Why are things so heavy in the future? Is it a problem with the earths gravitational pull? I'm going full Rainman now.

Niners 27-24
[ Edited by elguapo on Dec 3, 2021 at 8:33 PM ]
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
I don't care what the previous record of Sea v SF. Seattle is a team on the ropes and Wilson is not 100%. They don't have much of a run game this year, injuries etc.

I don't think Seattle has a cold chance in hell stopping the MOMENTUM TRAIN coming to town this weekend. The Niners will wrap this game up by Q2 and play defense to seal it up.

I will be hammered, hopefully find some new 49er friends in Seattle and enjoy some Seattle cuisine. Love seafood so I am excited!

If I was Pete, I'd be blitzing Jimmy. Not to stop the pass, but to take him out. It worked last time.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Giedi:
Niners. 31- 23

I just want Jimmy to survive the game.

Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
I don't care what the previous record of Sea v SF. Seattle is a team on the ropes and Wilson is not 100%. They don't have much of a run game this year, injuries etc.

I don't think Seattle has a cold chance in hell stopping the MOMENTUM TRAIN coming to town this weekend. The Niners will wrap this game up by Q2 and play defense to seal it up.

I will be hammered, hopefully find some new 49er friends in Seattle and enjoy some Seattle cuisine. Love seafood so I am excited!

If I was Pete, I'd be blitzing Jimmy. Not to stop the pass, but to take him out. It worked last time.

No the play would be to play a dime and clog the middle throwing lanes. That would put people in position to stop the run and being Jimmy doesn't throw outside the numbers be beneficial.. you ever notice Jimmy is mostly picked throwing outside to wr's ? And sometimes high across the middle.. Not sure if Sea has the talent to do that. B Wags is always legit but after that idk…

um, wat?

thats heavy

There's that word again heavy. Why are things so heavy in the future? Is it a problem with the earths gravitational pull? I'm going full Rainman now.

Niners 27-24
Lol
31-10 49ers.
Share 49ersWebzone