There are 250 users in the forums

PREFERRED (POTENTIAL) WC ROUND OPPONENT

Shop Find 49ers gear online

PREFERRED (POTENTIAL) WC ROUND OPPONENT

Dallas is the best we could have hoped for in the first round.....good matchup for us.
Originally posted by HONEYBADGER:
Dallas is the best we could have hoped for in the first round.....good matchup for us.

i think rams and cardinals were the better matchup
Originally posted by ritz126:

Rams yes,.not the Cards though. Rams would've been my first choice, then the cowboys.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

Rams yes,.not the Cards though. Rams would've been my first choice, then the cowboys.

I want no part of the Cardinals in the playoffs. If we are lucky enough to see the rams again, Sean McVay will be found in a corner of their stadium crying.
Originally posted by NotAFinga42:

I want no part of the Cardinals in the playoffs. If we are lucky enough to see the rams again, Sean McVay will be found in a corner of their stadium crying.

this win was huge in the sense that rams must be beaten down and might have some PTSD against us. As for the cardinals they kinda limped into the playoffs they have not looked good int he 2nd half of the season
[ Edited by ritz126 on Jan 10, 2022 at 8:38 AM ]
Originally posted by NotAFinga42:

this win was huge in the sense that rams must be beaten down and might have some PTSD against us. As for the cardinals they kinda limped into the playoffs they have not looked good int he 2nd half of the season

Yeah, but Cards are the one team that seems to have our number. I hope we beat the Rams because we are the better team with a better coach, not because we just have their number. They WERE the #2 seed and we beat them in their house. I just don't have confidence we can beat the Cards anywhere. I'm confident we can beat any team in the playoffs, except KC and AZ. It's the mobility of their QBs, ability to make plays after flushed from the pocket that destroys our defense.
Share 49ersWebzone