LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 166 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs MINNESOTA VIKINGS - 2021 Game 11

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs MINNESOTA VIKINGS - 2021 Game 11

LETS f**kIN GO BOIS!!!
This feels like it's could be the most crucial game for the 9ers this season. One of these teams will most likely steal that 7th place wildcard spot. It's Important we make a statement today by beating a tough, competitive team.

Let's hope Shanny continued to play to the teams Strengths and run the ball down the oppositions throats.

Prediction. 27-24 9ers. We got this.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Let's go - I'm jacked.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Come on, let's grab that #6 playoff spot.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Nov 28, 2021 at 9:08 AM ]
So dang excited for this one. I think we got it. I've watched that Rams game twice in three days (recorded) and I just bet that's the team we get today. But Cousins, shockingly isn't he like 23 TDs and only two INTs? Having a hell of a season.

But let's go! We can run the table!
Originally posted by mayo49:
Come on, let's grab that #6 spot.

I like the enthusiasm but I look atthe standings and I see about 20 teams that are between 7-3 and 3-7 with us right in the middle. That leaves a lot of mathematic possibilities for a playoff spot.
Couple of deep throws early and then blitz them with our ground attack! Ground and pound baby. Let's go boys!
Originally posted by 9ers4u:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Go 49ers!

Also, go Packers, Giants, Jags and Dolphins.

Thats a tough list to go for. The sacrifices we must make though.

LOL!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Come on, let's grab that #6 spot.

I like the enthusiasm but I look atthe standings and I see about 20 teams that are between 7-3 and 3-7 with us right in the middle. That leaves a lot of mathematic possibilities for a playoff spot.

Vikings are currently the 6th seed, we are the 7th seed. We beat them - we swap spots.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Unless we hold the ball for 35+ minutes, it's going to be a tall order to hold this Vikings team to 24 or less. Can this 49ers team win a shootout? We're 4-1 this year scoring 28 or more.

I read somewhere that Shanahan has lost like 9 straight as a home fave, and he's like 3-16-2 against the spread at home when favored.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FL9er:
Unless we hold the ball for 35+ minutes, it's going to be a tall order to hold this Vikings team to 24 or less. Can this 49ers team win a shootout? We're 4-1 this year scoring 28 or more.

I read somewhere that Shanahan has lost like 9 straight as a home fave, and he's like 3-16-2 against the spread at home when favored.

Yeah, I think we can win a shootout - the question is can the Vikings keep up with our scoring.
All I want for Christmas is a Lombardi Trophy come February, is that too much to ask for?
Vikings are currently the 6th seed, we are the 7th seed. We beat them - we swap spots.

For now. I'm just saying that with 7 games to play a lot can change. It's not like the 49ers would be a lock to stay at 6 if they win. When we get down to the last couple of weeks then we can get a clear picture of who has a real shot.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

For now. I'm just saying that with 7 games to play a lot can change. It's not like the 49ers would be a lock to stay at 6 if they win. When we get down to the last couple of weeks then we can get a clear picture of who has a real shot.

Yeah, I know - we can only take it a game at a time.
Share 49ersWebzone