LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 230 users in the forums

Devin Funchess WR

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jimrat:

Let's get it. Only 27 years old and built. Nice target with that size. In one on one matchups he can box out DBs. In run game he's a plus.
[ Edited by 49erFaithful6 on Nov 23, 2021 at 2:19 PM ]
Honestly was surprised he wasn't on a team
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Was on IR with the Packers for a hamstring injury.

That was late August, should be good by now
So we're still trying to replace Sanu. I know a guy who we can sign that knows the playbook. Plays the slot. Has amazing chemistry with this team. Knows the playbook for the most part. While overrated by some he's better than what we got when healthy. And he's currently healthy and was great during the Bengals camp.

Originally posted by Hysterikal:
So we're still trying to replace Sanu. I know a guy who we can sign that knows the playbook. Plays the slot. Has amazing chemistry with this team. Knows the playbook for the most part. While overrated by some he's better than what we got when healthy. And he's currently healthy and was great during the Bengals camp.

No man bring back Arnez Battle
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

John Taylor would kill it in this offense
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

John Taylor would kill it in this offense

That YAC
He gets catches in bunches
  • All22
  • Veteran
Y'all telling me Garçon ain't available?

Pretty sure Isaac Bruce is still a FA

Jeremy Kerley i know is balling still in this league.
SB or bust now
I thought we already had a Michigan WR bust? Oh wait that was Braylon. Kidding loved Braylon in college Funchess was/is soft -
Is he a great run blocker? He has the Size.. but I'm guessing Kyle is going all in on running the ball.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Not much better than Sanu, to be honest.
Share 49ersWebzone