LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 152 users in the forums

49ers sign RB RB Jacques Patrick

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Thank god they signed from other teams. I don't trust our strength and conditioning
In the 2021 preseason, Patrick rushed for 156 yards with a touchdown, averaging 5.0 yards per carry. He also caught three passes for 23 yards.

samoanjungle says:
September 21, 2021 at 12:02 pm
As a Bengals fan, I'm not liking this. I'm not a scout or anything but Patrick looked really good in Preseason and on some tape from XFL. I was shocked they kept Perine, who has never looked like much to me since he came to the NFL, over him.

bengal4573 says:
September 21, 2021 at 12:08 pm
He looked great in preseason. Hate to lose him but hope he does great on San Francisco

Height:6 ft 2, weight 234 lb
[ Edited by Paul_Hofer on Sep 21, 2021 at 10:14 AM ]
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
In the 2021 preseason, Patrick rushed for 156 yards with a touchdown, averaging 5.0 yards per carry. He also caught three passes for 23 yards.

samoanjungle says:
As a Bengals fan, I'm not liking this. I'm not a scout or anything but Patrick looked really good in Preseason and on some tape from XFL. I was shocked they kept Perine, who has never looked like much to me since he came to the NFL, over him.

bengal4573 says:
He looked great in preseason. Hate to lose him but hope he does great on San Francisco

i like it.
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:

samoanjungle says:

bengal4573 says:

Height:6 ft 2, weight 234 lb

I was just joking about my excitement for this...but maybe
Originally posted by RickyRoma:
IR by week 4.

Probably sprained his wrist signing his contract.

With this team, would you be shocked?
[ Edited by linkboy on Sep 21, 2021 at 10:23 AM ]
Trent Taylor told Kyle to pick him up
We're saved!
Todd Gurley is so washed up at 27 he can't get a sniff.
Originally posted by Rathof44:
Todd Gurley is so washed up at 27 he can't get a sniff.

He got paid a s**t ton of money over a fairly short period of time. Dude got the bag and can now focus on keeping himself healthy going forward. I'm not feeling sorry for him.

[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Sep 21, 2021 at 10:39 AM ]

Originally posted by cortana49:
6'3" and 230?

Shanny just thinking "OK, gonna grab the biggest guy I can. He won't get hurt, right?!?"

LMAO. He's trying to rule everything out. Going to the other extreme here.
He was a pretty big time recruit when he signed on with FSU. His first couple of years he split carries with Dalvin Cook at FSU. He never really lived up to his recruiting hype but his a big body runner that has performed reasonably well when he was given a chance.
This guy kinda reminds me of Leveon Bell the way he runs. I like this a lot more than signing Duke Johnson or TJ Yeldon off the street.
Maybe Kyle has big plans for big back Sermon against GB due to match up, but he may not be able to play.
Out with the little shifty guy and in with the battering ram. Can't wait
Share 49ersWebzone