There are 74 users in the forums

49ers sign RB RB Jacques Patrick

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Marion Motley.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Rathof44:
Todd Gurley is so washed up at 27 he can't get a sniff.

He got paid a s**t ton of money over a fairly short period of time. Dude got the bag and can now focus on keeping himself healthy going forward. I'm not feeling sorry for him.

Not feeling sorry for him but when you're bringing in TJ Yeldon, Lamar Miller, and Duke Johnson......you've reached the bottom. Next call is to Joe Williams. Lol.

How quickly we went from surplus to deficit. I'm ok with seeing what this Cincy kid has.
Did they put Hasty on IR for him or was there already an open roster spot?
Well he's big AF so maybe won't get injured as easily at least lol.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Well he's big AF so maybe won't get injured as easily at least lol.
i don't like the way he holds the ball.. looks easy to punch it out of there
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Sep 21, 2021 at 11:58 AM ]
TJ Yeldon was productive on a terrible terrible team. He's 6'1.5 an also 220. He's also a great receiver. I think he would have been the better call , but that's just me. This guy looks like a Lagarette Blount! I'm excited to have him.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

I think we had an open spot since our inactive list on Sunday was shorter than usual.
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by btthepunk:

I think we had an open spot since our inactive list on Sunday was shorter than usual.

That's right, there were only like 4 guys on it. I think I remember Maiocco even tweeting about it.
Originally posted by Rathof44:
Todd Gurley is so washed up at 27 he can't get a sniff.

Any GM that signs that walking injury formerly named Gurley needs to have him GM card revoked. That dude has no tread on his knees.
If we were to sign him he would go down as fast as Mostert, collect his signing bonus and injury settlement and say thank you.

Non thanks for me.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Our old friend Marc "He's Gone!" Trestman. Right where he belongs.

Originally posted by ayleswbj11:
TJ Yeldon was productive on a terrible terrible team. He's 6'1.5 an also 220. He's also a great receiver. I think he would have been the better call , but that's just me. This guy looks like a Lagarette Blount! I'm excited to have him.
He was a solid college player that never translated to the NFL game. I thought he was on the Ravens? And he is a good receiver. Maybe just doesn't fit our system.
Seems like a low risk depth signing, like the size for short yardage.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
At least we finally got our goal line guy.
He or Cannon will probably be waived when Wilson is ready to return. I hope this kid plays well.
Like that he produced well in preseason in Cincy. I know that's oft an indicator of not much. But he does have size and even though FSU isn't in their Bobby Bowden or even Jimbo Fisher hey day, they're still signing really good talent year in and year out and putting some guys into the NFL.
Share 49ersWebzone