Ranking The Teams In Our Division

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Originally posted by AceDuce49:
See a bunch of you sleeping on AZ.

Kliff Kingsbury

Arizona's offense can move the ball with the best of them.

I just see Murray running for his life.

Agree. It is good that he can elude pressure, but bad that he frequently has to.

I just hope they keep Kingsbury around at least until Murray gets a new contract. Keep wasting the cheap talent. I'm not even sure Murray will be consistently in one piece this year.

Edit: Misspelled "Kingsbury" as "Klingsbury". That's how it always sounds in my head. Darn alliteration
[ Edited by Midbay on Jun 13, 2021 at 8:12 AM ]
Originally posted by JTB1974:
LMAO listen to this delusional Lions fan. Not sure what thread to post this in.

How the 49ers Match Up with the Detroit Lions - YouTube

The link apparently doesn't show up here but look it up on Youtube.

I shan't even bother to go there. Is it funny?
Originally posted by English:

I didn't go there. But I did google to see if the team was still as bad as I remember, minus Stafford plus Goff. Apparently it is but they are hoping to get to the playoffs.

in 2023.

https://eu.freep.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2021/06/11/detroit-lions-growing-pains-dan-campbell-minicamp/7645860002/
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Seahawks
Rams
Cardinals
49ers

Until proven otherwise

Rams proved they were better than Seattle in January.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Seahawks
Rams
Cardinals
49ers

Until proven otherwise

Possibly but the record shows Seattle had a better home, road, division and out of conference record plus Seattle won the division. Results are the metrics I look at
Seahawks
Rams
Cardinals
49ers

Until proven otherwise

Possibly but the record shows Seattle had a better home, road, division and out of conference record plus Seattle won the division. Results are the metrics I look at

If we're going by this flawed logic, the Saints are better than the Buccaneers and the Green Bay Packers are the super bowl champions.

I prefer to lean on the games that actually matter most. Seattle showed once again in January they were a middling team nowhere near good as their record. Been like that the last 3 years.
[ Edited by 9ers4eva on Jun 13, 2021 at 9:07 PM ]
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?

I prefer to lean on the games that actually matter most. Seattle showed once again in January they were a middling team nowhere near good as their record. Been like that the last 3 years.

Rams seem to have their number. It was nice to see them send seatle home for the rest of the playoffs.
Originally posted by English:

If I see Cohn's name I don't click and support him in any way,shape or form. He just floods YouTube with quantity trying to get subscribers.

Originally posted by Midbay:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Originally posted by AceDuce49:
See a bunch of you sleeping on AZ.

Kliff Kingsbury

Arizona's offense can move the ball with the best of them.

I just see Murray running for his life.

Agree. It is good that he can elude pressure, but bad that he frequently has to.

I just hope they keep Kingsbury around at least until Murray gets a new contract. Keep wasting the cheap talent. I'm not even sure Murray will be consistently in one piece this year.

Edit: Misspelled "Kingsbury" as "Klingsbury". That's how it always sounds in my head. Darn alliteration

Arizona has an elite wr and a good wr core but a horrible OL, no rb or running game and no TE. Their pass defense is not good as well as their run D.

Seattle has a bad D and a very very good offense but if they are starting Witherspoon and dj Reed they're up s**ts creek.

The Rams have a very good offense but their OL is suspect. They lost a lot of talent and depth on D and besides Ramsey and Donald, their D isn't that great. Not very good vs the run especially.

SF has the best roster and the only way any of the above teams will finish with a better record is if the niners are severely injured again. (But that didn't stop us from beating the Rams and Ariz with 2nd and 3rd stringers)

SF - 12-5
Rams - 11-4
Seattle/Arizona - I think they both finish with 9 wins
[ Edited by elguapo on Jun 27, 2021 at 12:44 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone