LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 297 users in the forums

Ranking The Teams In Our Division

Shop Find 49ers gear online
There's a lot of talk that this might be the best division ever. How should you rank the division?

#1: The Rams are ALL IN with Stars at key positions and Mathew Stafford is a beast with talent and plays through injury.

#2: The 49ers are the best all around team with the best offensive mind in the nfl and an elite defensive line. However we might have the #4 quarterback and have lost anchor players in Sherman and Buckner.

#3: The Cardinals are a young and upcoming team, Kyler Murray is looking like Russet Wilson 2.0 with a top 3 wide receiver in DeAndre Hopkins. They also have a Defense that features Chandler Jones, JJ Watt, and Buddha Baker

#4: The Seahawks have a HOF QB with what looks like the next Calvin Johnson in DK Metkaf along with Tyler Lockett and their home field advantage can be crippling especially in the playoffs.
1. 49ers
2. Rams
3. Seahawks
4. Cards
1. 49ers
2. Cardinals
3. Seahawks
4. Rams
[ Edited by Hysterikal on Jun 11, 2021 at 9:19 AM ]
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
1. 49ers
2. Cardinals
3. Seahawks
4. Rams

x2
It's like trying to figure out which tooth on the buzzsaw hit the wood first.
Originally posted by 5Jan2003:
It's like trying to figure out which tooth on the buzzsaw hit the wood first.

Lol I went from the bottom to the top. I know Rams are the darlings this year. But man once you get past the big names they have nothing. Seahawks have Russel so naturally they will be good. Cardinals I just think will finally take a step up this year. If not I really hope they don't hire a good coach.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Since07:
There's a lot of talk that this might be the best division ever. How should you rank the division?

#1: The Rams are ALL IN with Stars at key positions and Mathew Stafford is a beast with talent and plays through injury.

#2: The 49ers are the best all around team with the best offensive mind in the nfl and an elite defensive line. However we might have the #4 quarterback and have lost anchor players in Sherman and Buckner.

#3: The Cardinals are a young and upcoming team, Kyler Murray is looking like Russet Wilson 2.0 with a top 3 wide receiver in DeAndre Hopkins. They also have a Defense that features Chandler Jones, JJ Watt, and Buddha Baker

#4: The Seahawks have a HOF QB with what looks like the next Calvin Johnson in DK Metkaf along with Tyler Lockett and their home field advantage can be crippling especially in the playoffs.

LAR lacks a star at edge rusher and the IOL is completely dependent on Brian Allen being healthy as he has missed something like 10-12 game the last 2 years.
Originally posted by Since07:

Rams are a "Stars and Scrubs" team as I heard it described. They have a handful of stars backed up by a bunch of average to below average talent.
Seahawks
Rams
Cardinals
49ers

Until proven otherwise
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Seahawks
Rams
Cardinals
49ers

Until proven otherwise

I might flip the rams and seahawks, but yeah, I essentially have the same viewpoint.

49ers
Rams
Seahawks
Cardinals

I will say this would be the year the Cardinals finally live up to their potential and get 10 wins. This could also be the year that Seattle gets 10 or less wins because their defense is so bad
[ Edited by elguapo on Jun 11, 2021 at 2:37 PM ]
Seahawks
Rams
Cardinals
49ers

Until proven otherwise

Lol
Seahawks
Rams
Cardinals
49ers

Until proven otherwise

Yup
Rams 12-5
49ers 10-7
AZ 9-8
Sea 7-10
49ers
Rams
Seahawks
Cardinals

roster wise, you can swap SeaAdderall with AZ, but Kilff Kingsberry is a joke and will continue to hold that team back
Share 49ersWebzone