49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 754 users in the forums

2021 49ERS SCHEDULE RELEASED

Shop Find 49ers gear online

2021 49ERS SCHEDULE RELEASED

  • JEP83
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 451
Originally posted by 9ers4u:
LOL 😆

Oh sus. You never fail.
We got f**ked badly.

9-8
  • JEP83
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 451
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Originally posted by socal1632:
Originally posted by hello49:
Originally posted by socal1632:
Originally posted by SkyZer0:
man some of those 10am road games kinda suck. is what it is though.

f**king bye week SIX out of a SEVENTEEN game season.

That week 6 bye is a killer boys and girls. Double digit games in a row to finish the season. 🙄. Need out of the gates really fast. 5 losses. Book it.Unlessssssssss Lance helps us pull some games out down the stretch. We'll have better luck playing pick up sticks with our butt cheeks than Jimmy getting through this schedule.Yikes.

yeah,unless we get the number 1 seed, we will be playing 15 weeks in a row to get to the super bowl…

That's ridiculous. 15 weeks in a row. Need to get to the bye with 1 loss max, literally

Jacksonville looks like a 2nd bye week, short week across the country

I'm gonna be at this one. I have been having to travel to Tampa to see the niners play so hopefully we whoop the jags so all my co workers can shut their traps. They are talking Superbowl this year. I'm like..... nah.
I might be at the home opener if all goes well, fans are back full capacity, gonna be great if so, can't wait.
  • JEP83
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 451
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
There should be 2 bye weeks in a 17 game season

100% Agree and should be one in each half of the season. They are going to kill these players if they don't consider that.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
I might be at the home opener if all goes well, fans are back full capacity, gonna be great if so, can't wait.

I will be there too! Looking forward to seeing the webzone crew again.
Originally posted by judodono:
Agreed on SEA. I can't remember the last time we got to play them first at home. The series always starts away.

2019:

1st meeting @ 49ers (MNF) that frustrating OT lost by a replacement kicker

2nd meeting @ Seattle (flexed into SNF) Niners won for the first time since 2011 in CLink, clinched the NFCW and #1 seed
Originally posted by JEP83:
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
There should be 2 bye weeks in a 17 game season

100% Agree and should be one in each half of the season. They are going to kill these players if they don't consider that.

The NFL experiment with 2 BYES in a season back in '93 when 16 games were spread out over an 18 week schedule...this is essentially the same thing: 17 games over 18? weeks. If I'm the players' union I'd be hollering to revise the CBA over this.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by JEP83:
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
There should be 2 bye weeks in a 17 game season

100% Agree and should be one in each half of the season. They are going to kill these players if they don't consider that.

The NFL experiment with 2 BYES in a season back in '93 when 16 games were spread out over an 18 week schedule...this is essentially the same thing: 17 games over 18? weeks. If I'm the players' union I'd be hollering to revise the CBA over this.

Yes
Originally posted by Howlett49:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by JEP83:
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
There should be 2 bye weeks in a 17 game season

100% Agree and should be one in each half of the season. They are going to kill these players if they don't consider that.

The NFL experiment with 2 BYES in a season back in '93 when 16 games were spread out over an 18 week schedule...this is essentially the same thing: 17 games over 18? weeks. If I'm the players' union I'd be hollering to revise the CBA over this.

Yes
Hello , there's a mini bye week after the Thursday game
Originally posted by Monsterniner:
We got f**ked badly.

9-8

Easiest schedule?
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Las Vegas sports books are begging you to take their money

They have our win total at 10...borrow as much money as you can. Put you life savings, the house, all your cars, the kids, the pets and ERRRTHING on the over. It won't stay at 10 for too long. Bet the OVER NOW!!

Easy lock. Also if Jimmy gets injured we have Lance so we are covered this year

We need another stimulus just for this

I agree. I won $1000 (even though I had to bet 5:1 odds) on RW returning to the Seahawks. I was sweating for a month on that one
Originally posted by socal1632:
That week 6 bye is a killer boys and girls. Double digit games in a row to finish the season. 🙄. Need out of the gates really fast. 5 losses. Book it.Unlessssssssss Lance helps us pull some games out down the stretch. We'll have better luck playing pick up sticks with our butt cheeks than Jimmy getting through this schedule.Yikes.

😂I love that line....like planes trains and automobiles. I have us at 12-5 with some injuries but if we are relatively healthy I could see 13-14 wins
If the Niners make it to the SB they might have to play 15 consecutive weeks of Football to get there. That early bye+ the extra game on the schedule is a killer. Depth is going to be more important than usual. Need to find a way to keep players fresh throughout this grueling schedule. Hopefully we can build alot of big leads where we can rest some players in the 4th quarter.
what's the toughest part of the schedule?
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone