LISTEN: 49ers Draft Hits And Misses With ESPN's Matt Miller →

There are 85 users in the forums

RB Elijah Mitchell Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
He is a top 10 RB in the NFL. There are not 10 better today.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by okdkid:

Steal of the draft.
I still hope we can retain Mostert and have Mitchell be the starter. Our offense would be deadly if Mostert could stay healthy with less touches.
2nd best RB in this years draft behind Najee Harris.

Yeah..he picks up a s**t ton of yardage everytime he plays. He'd be on pace for 1386 yards in a 16 game season.
Originally posted by IrishCrnjo:
Wow, I was one of the few who liked this pick. I put him on my day 3 wish list. Congratulations to me.

I liked Mitchell and disliked Sermon. Double congrats to me.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
I still hope we can retain Mostert and have Mitchell be the starter. Our offense would be deadly if Mostert could stay healthy with less touches.

You aren't alone. My guess is he won't get what he wants on the open market (injured 3 years out of 4) and we can get him on a one year deal. Mostert with 10 carries and Mitchell with 15 would be deadly.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

Yeah..he picks up a s**t ton of yardage everytime he plays. He'd be on pace for 1386 yards in a 16 game season.

Wow!
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
The only RBs that have been better than Mitchell this season are Henry and Taylor. Mitchell has every chance to end this season as a top 3 RB.
Terrell Davis was a 6th round pick as well 😎

He looks so much like mostert, the only tell is when they decide where they are going. The acceleration difference is noticeable though.

I am not sure you are going to get as many 25yd runs (with the safety getting the shove out of bounds) and fewer 40yd+ TDs
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Set a team rookie record for most 100 yard games. On pace for almost 1100 yards in just 14 games.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Mitchell really help stabilize our team when we needed it the most. When our passing game was missing and with all the missing RB's he stepped up big time!
i cant believe this guy played a whole game with a finger splint. ill say it. hes a stud. great job today.
Kid is playing great out there for sure! Glad to see him back out there running the rock!
Share 49ersWebzone