There are 75 users in the forums

RB Elijah Mitchell Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DrEll:
Waste of space

HE DONE!! HE DONE..

Michigan's 2 comin too !! he comin too !!
Kenyan Drake is on the Packer's practice squad.
In his defense it did look like he took a big hit on that 1st carry where he got 10 yards and got flipped over. Anyways I am not going to overreact yet until we see how the rest of the week goes.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Dude is sore from 5 snaps? Looks like we will draft another RB next year

I hope they find another Mason 2.0 in the undrafted section, instead of using up a draft pick on a RB.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JTB1974:
In his defense it did look like he took a big hit on that 1st carry where he got 10 yards and got flipped over. Anyways I am not going to overreact yet until we see how the rest of the week goes.

It could also be Pete/Kyle gamesmanship as they approach their second meeting of the season.
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Dude is sore from 5 snaps? Looks like we will draft another RB next year

I hope they find another Mason 2.0 in the undrafted section, instead of using up a draft pick on a RB.

The problem is if you need one right away you can't rely on finding one undrafted.
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by JTB1974:

It could also be Pete/Kyle gamesmanship as they approach their second meeting of the season.

We will see whether he miss the game or not. Anyway, Mitchel is probably not the chess piece to play this gamesmanship when you have so many other more explosive weapons.
Bright Side: Jordan Mason might get more carries now.
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by DrEll:
Waste of space

HE DONE!! HE DONE..

Michigan's 2 comin too !! he comin too !!

Ok ok

Ok ok
Originally posted by NCommand:
Just cut this dude.

Running back Elijah Mitchell is sidelined with a knee injury.

Chill out bro. We cant release Mitchell cuz CMC is played full time. I am sure Mitchell will be back to plays and part time then Mason will play for part time too. Mitchell is kinda rams to hit the defense for some hole. Lol. Mitchell is seem not bad and good talent well.. cheer bro..

Mitchell has looked better the last couple games. He's only a backup that's used for a few plays each game when CMC needs a break so it's not that important. I like Mason better because he seems to run with more power but Kyle must have his reasons for using Mitchell. Maybe he's a better blocker.
Good, hard running today spelling CMC. Helped keep the chains moving in the 2nd Half.
When healthy he should be getting 5-10 carries a game
He actually played pretty well today. I hope we can rely on him in the playoffs. At least as a #2 RB to take some load off CMC.
Originally posted by MucketyMuck:
When healthy he should be getting 5-10 carries a game

Honeself, I'd say 8-15. If you think of 2021 Mitchell, he ran like a top tier runner. CMC would still get the majority, but Mitchell can do some damage when he's on.
Share 49ersWebzone