LISTEN: The 49ers Biggest Target In Free Agency →

There are 125 users in the forums

RB Elijah Mitchell Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Oh Brother this guy stinks!
Mitchell has better long speed than Mason, at least when healthy. He's not a great accelerator but if he gets to the second level he can be dangerous. Mason is a bowling ball that runs angry.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mcwoot:
Mitchell has better long speed than Mason, at least when healthy. He's not a great accelerator but if he gets to the second level he can be dangerous. Mason is a bowling ball that runs angry.

by now, we all should KNOW that Mitch is not a BELL COW.. he's a good player, and will be a better player if we use him as a change of phase type of back.. BABY BEAST MODE and PRICE IS RIGHT can do all the pounding, then get the ball to MITCH as a changer.. this is how to use him..
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Eli_23:
Oh Brother this guy stinks!

Hopefully in the 4th QTR after CMC and Nason do all the work m, he can break for long runs to close the game out.
Ngl this Mitchell bad mouthing don't sit right with me
It was interesting that Jordan Mason got more snap than Mitchell. Ray-Ray also got more than Jauan.
Originally posted by TopDogBerkeley:
It was interesting that Jordan Mason got more snap than Mitchell. Ray-Ray also got more than Jauan.

Mitchell was coming off injury and practiced one day last week. Ray Ray fills the Deebo role better than Juan
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TopDogBerkeley:

RAY RAY got more snap than J-One because he can do what Deevah can as far as the position.. Jennings on the other hand is just a pure route runner, move the stick kind of receiver.. you would not expect him to be like Deevah nor RayRay..
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
He didn't get many carries, but from what I saw, he didn't have that burst at all.

Thought the same.

Those Injuries are starting to take its toll :(
can we trade this guy for something lol, maybe his luck will change health wise with another team.

73 yards, 2.4 average, 0 TD's.

9 games.

Look up the stats if you don't believe me.

Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Ngl this Mitchell bad mouthing don't sit right with me

If he was a useful player, he wouldnt be getting bad mouthed.

If we didnt have a 3rd string running back in Mason that has clearly been better than Mitchell this year, he wouldnt be getting bad mouthed.

Pretty simple.
Don't look the same. Scrapiness, strength, and burst not like before.
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Mitchell's primarily getting carries when we're trying to grind out the clock and protect the ball. Almost every run he's getting is between the tackles in the 4'th quarter when the defense knows we're running and stacks the box. He's had 16 total rushes since September.
Originally posted by Disp:
Mitchell's primarily getting carries when we're trying to grind out the clock and protect the ball. Almost every run he's getting is between the tackles in the 4'th quarter when the defense knows we're running and stacks the box. He's had 16 total rushes since September.

And Mason is much better suited for that role. Mason gotta be in the doghouse. It doesn't make sense to me.
Share 49ersWebzone