There are 220 users in the forums

2021 Team Information (Needs)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Giedi:
Three 5th rounders! They should go Joe Montana 2.0, Roger Craig 2.0, and Harris Barton 2.0.

I haven't scouted those guys. Are they any good?

Well, the way they pick 'em at the 5th round, those three 5th round picks could easily be all hall of famers. Knowing your love for run stuffing defensive tackles, I'm hoping they spite you and pick all OLinemen those three 5th round picks! Mucho Danke Mike Lombardi 85 for the OLine draft thread in the Draft Nerd's board!!! Once his new kid pops out, that's when you gotta debate Mike "NY85" Lombardi.
Originally posted by Giedi:
Three 5th rounders! They should go Joe Montana 2.0, Roger Craig 2.0, and Harris Barton 2.0.

Or 3 Kittles
Thanks for the good work, NC.
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:
Thanks for the good work, NC.

My pleasure, my friend!
  • Mr711

So we will have two 3rd rd comps. Are those at the end of the rd?
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MrNineSeven:

Could be. I know Mayhew and Saleh (I think) are able to trigger the new Roony draft a extra 3rd rounder compensatory pick rule thingy.

Comp picks are at the very end of round 3. We only have 1 this year. The 2nd 3rd rounder for Saleh will be in 2022 and 2023 for Mayhew.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Comp picks are at the very end of round 3. We only have 1 this year. The 2nd 3rd rounder for Saleh will be in 2022 and 2023 for Mayhew.

Got it. Hopefully many more third rounders to go. Then again, if that third rounder comes in 2032, and it's only 2025 -- that's going to be a problem.

They'll get 1 in the next 3 drafts, so 1 in 2021, 1 in 2022, and 1 in 2023.
Gold tweet thread:

This is how the 2021 NFL Draft Picks for the 49ers look like.

Below is are the projected cap numbers for the 49ers 2021 NFL Draft Picks, courtesy of OverTheCap.com, currently they're scheduled to have up-to 10 picks, a 1st-rounder(12th overall), a 2nd-rounder(43rd overall), a 3rd-rounder(102nd overall) for losing defensive coordinator Robert Saleh to the New York Jets, a 4th rounder(117th overall), 3 5th-rounders(156th, 173rd, & 182nd overall), a 6th rounder(196th overall), and 2 7th-rounders(228th, & 238th overall).

According to OverTheCap, the 49ers projected rookie pool for their 10 picks would be $9,104,447.

Link to a cap table I made showing each years cap numbers, https://www.49erscap.com/
49ers re-signed ERFA RB Austin Walter, 1yr $780K, good camp back to try and make the squad as a potential 4th back, since we always have injury issues at RB. Also expect us to sign 2 UDFAs to compete, but IMO, Mostert, Wilson, & Hasty will be the top 3, Hasty could end up being the KR.
Let's get to work!

Let's get to work!

I can't believe that Fuller is expected to bring in that much $$.
Originally posted by illinois9er:
I can't believe that Fuller is expected to bring in that much $$.

It's going to be very interesting too how how much players go for this year and who becomes available because of the lower cap.
Share 49ersWebzone