49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 726 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs BUFFALO BILLS - 2020 Game 12

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs BUFFALO BILLS - 2020 Game 12

When Moseley was ruled out I knew that Beasly was gonna kill us.

Josh Allen is a freaking stud.

Now it´s time to tank.
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by AceDuce49:
No money, no draft picks and no franchise QB. Things might get early 2000's before too long

All those guys ae signed that got hurt

Omg, lol. Dude, put down the crack pipe
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by AceDuce49:
Originally posted by MBNINER90266:
Jimmy can actually go with Saleh

Who's gonna be our QB?

Stafford!

((I could see Darnold or a rookie though to free up that cap space))

Wentz

Nope contract is 5 times worse than Jimmy's

Lets complain about injuries but go after Wentz... dont you ever change webzone!
Originally posted by jds_49ers:
Not windows closed but we are gonna lose a ton of depth and have and handful or more of new starters.

What good is depth when 80% of the skill starters miss most the season anyway?

There will be a lot of turnover, but maybe a slightly less talented player that never gets injured will be an improvement overall. Still a lot of talent that can win games - *if* they can stay on the field.
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Love how a lot of clowns in here talking about how our windows closed when we have all these f**king injuries as if were fully healthy team who lost tonight.

Preach

This!!!!!!!!
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,542
Originally posted by titan:
DLine will be fine. We need to revamp the OL,DB, and backup QB position. I'd say Sherm checked out tonight.

After what he said this week, I'd say so.
  • dmax
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,900
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by dmax:
Originally posted by captveg:
Context matters. QB talent is important. Considering he only has 8 losses when Jimmy G starts that just may have something to do with it.

Stop with the shannahan lovefest..when the lights are bright HE FOLDS LIKE A LAWN CHAIR

Were the lights not bright against MIN and GB in the playoffs last year?

They were when he was the o.c for Atlanta and of course lastyears super bowl
[ Edited by dmax on Dec 7, 2020 at 8:28 PM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:
49ers are on their 4th-string slot corner, and our fans can't figure out why they were struggling to cover Beasley.

We really need stricter registration requirements. I suggest a football IQ test at sign up.

I can get behind this.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Heroism:
49ers are on their 4th-string slot corner, and our fans can't figure out why they were struggling to cover Beasley.

We really need stricter registration requirements. I suggest a football IQ test at sign up.

I can get behind this.

Same. Homers only
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by jds_49ers:
Not windows closed but we are gonna lose a ton of depth and have and handful or more of new starters.

What good is depth when 80% of the skill starters miss most the season anyway?

There will be a lot of turnover, but maybe a slightly less talented player that never gets injured will be an improvement overall. Still a lot of talent that can win games - *if* they can stay on the field.

Good point, But if we didnt have the good depth we had this season we would of fielded an XFL team this season.
  • dmax
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,900
Originally posted by MBNINER90266:
Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:
Originally posted by AceDuce49:
Originally posted by MBNINER90266:
Jimmy can actually go with Saleh

Who's gonna be our QB?

How about someone that can play in some games

Darnold may be a possibility too

I so want darnold...then draft a big CB
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Heroism:
49ers are on their 4th-string slot corner, and our fans can't figure out why they were struggling to cover Beasley.

We really need stricter registration requirements. I suggest a football IQ test at sign up.

I can get behind this.

It wasnt just beasley. They couldn't do anything. This has to be the worst defensive performance I've seen in awhile. Just horrible. Richie Cunningham has really built that bills team proper
[ Edited by JoseCortez on Dec 7, 2020 at 8:30 PM ]
Originally posted by dmax:
Originally posted by MBNINER90266:
Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:
Originally posted by AceDuce49:
Originally posted by MBNINER90266:
Jimmy can actually go with Saleh

Who's gonna be our QB?

How about someone that can play in some games

Darnold may be a possibility too

I so want darnold...then draft a big CB

  • dmax
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,900
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Originally posted by dmax:
Originally posted by MBNINER90266:
Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:
Originally posted by AceDuce49:
Originally posted by MBNINER90266:
Jimmy can actually go with Saleh

Who's gonna be our QB?

How about someone that can play in some games

Darnold may be a possibility too

I so want darnold...then draft a big CB


It makes perfect sense..
  • dmax
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,900
Originally posted by dmax:
It makes perfect sense..

Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone