LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 171 users in the forums

Restrictions in Santa Clara may force 49ers to practice/play elsewhere (No politics)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Leathaface:
This season is such a joke.

This
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by Antix:
Seen this coming from a mile away. Santa Clara hates the Niners so I knew they'd make it as hard as possible for the Niners to play. The Niners will probably be the last team allowed to play with fans depending on how long this goes on.

this ^^^

This was the first thought that popped in my head. Politicians dont give a crap about the safety of the public. This is all about money.
I've been trolling the mayor On Twitter. doesn't seem to be working though.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by bsyde82:
anyone completely sick of these restrictions and feel they're completely unjustified at this point? I have to believe there are other fellow niner fans who feel this way. I know we live in a more liberal area where expressing this opinion is more problematic. But man, watching these college games in the south with fans, how does one not wonder just wtf is going on? Yea, I see public health officials scare mongering about CASES! but you'd have to rely solely on these pronouncements to even know something is going on at this point.

Cause we're in a nation wide pandemic with 250k plus Americans dead, a serious virus, those states have GOP leaders who are morons and don't care about the safety of the people.

What a piss poor take AB.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
anyone completely sick of these restrictions and feel they're completely unjustified at this point? I have to believe there are other fellow niner fans who feel this way. I know we live in a more liberal area where expressing this opinion is more problematic. But man, watching these college games in the south with fans, how does one not wonder just wtf is going on? Yea, I see public health officials scare mongering about CASES! but you'd have to rely solely on these pronouncements to even know something is going on at this point.

You should stop. Just stop.
Arizona? Meh
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bitplayer:
Arizona? Meh

Better than Texas.

Cause we're in a nation wide pandemic with 250k plus Americans dead, a serious virus, those states have GOP leaders who are morons and don't care about the safety of the people.

GOP not caring about the safety of people is a ridiculous assertion. There is more to the well being of people physically, mentally, and economically than running and hiding from a pandemic with extremely low death rates. Life and society is lot more complex.

Yet most Dem runs states overwhelmingly lead the nation in deaths per capita. Incompetent leaders like Newson and SC officials are just flinging s**t at the wall now.
SC is just ensuring everyone's safety. Good for them.

Cancel the season.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

The risk to NFL players and children who can't play sports is negligible. SC has some of the more strict pandemic protocols in the country and have still seen an increase in cases. These bs measures won't make a difference, just like everything else they've tried since this started.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Cancel the season.

Might as well, how can anyone take this serious with teams missing players left and right.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mutant-man49:
Originally posted by pdizo916:

The risk to NFL players and children who can't play sports is negligible. SC has some of the more strict pandemic protocols in the country and have still seen an increase in cases. These bs measures won't make a difference, just like everything else they've tried since this started.

So, your not going to do anything and just let it run ramped?

I mean we are in the middle of a pandemic in a country filled with selfish stupid idiots. Restrictions need to be in place other wise our healthcare system will be overran. s**t it's getting overran even with these restrictions. We need more or we are in trouble.
[ Edited by ninersrule4 on Nov 28, 2020 at 7:43 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone