There are 204 users in the forums

SF 49ERS vs LA RAMS Pregame Thread - 2020 Season Week 12

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by 9ers4u:
Man, I glad there's a game this week - I don't know if I can go another week without Niner football.

Man, I glad there's a game this week - I don't know if I can go another week without Niner football.
if 49ers can match the effort from the saints game without the self inflicted mistakes we have more than a good chance
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
if 49ers can match the effort from the saints game without the self inflicted mistakes we have more than a good chance

This, just need Mullens and the oline to pull their head out their asses. Rams don't scare me one bit, they're definitely beatable if they don't make dumb mistakes and they have 3 key guys coming back. So mad we don't at least have Jimmy and Kittle for this game otherwise I think we win no doubt
How embarrassing would it be for the Rams to lose to the 49ers when they're at full strength and the 49ers missing their top QB, TE, CB, S, LT, and EDGE?

Muahahahaha!!!
  • da209
  • Veteran
How embarrassing would it be for the Rams to lose to the 49ers when they're at full strength and the 49ers missing their top QB, TE, CB, S, LT, and EDGE?

Muahahahaha!!!

i'm nervous for this game. A. donald coming for blood
Originally posted by da209:

Muahahahaha!!!

Who's that?
Originally posted by da209:

Just think how Mullens must feel right now.
How's the o-line ? Brunskill and Tomilson are good right ?
Hope Williams is back
Deebo practicing as well.

Originally posted by WestCoastForever:

Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Deebo practicing as well.

Go 49ers
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Share 49ersWebzone