Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Our offense is healthy and ready for a breakout game. If the DL can put some pressure on Goff and help out the secondary, it should be a competitive game.
![]()
There are 661 users in the forums
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Our offense is healthy and ready for a breakout game. If the DL can put some pressure on Goff and help out the secondary, it should be a competitive game.
![]()
Originally posted by ninersrule4:Originally posted by mayo49:Our offense is healthy and ready for a breakout game. If the DL can put some pressure on Goff and help out the secondary, it should be a competitive game.
![]()
Originally posted by illinois9er:I haven't followed much this week. What's our secondary situation?
Originally posted by Baldie:Originally posted by illinois9er:I haven't followed much this week. What's our secondary situation?
Without Sherm, same as last week
Originally posted by illinois9er:I haven't followed much this week. What's our secondary situation?
Originally posted by Baldie:Originally posted by illinois9er:I haven't followed much this week. What's our secondary situation?
Without Sherm, same as last week
Originally posted by mayo49:I'll bring it back once we start winning again.
Originally posted by NickMullensBDN:Originally posted by Baldie:Originally posted by illinois9er:I haven't followed much this week. What's our secondary situation?
Without Sherm, same as last week
Eman back.
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by illinois9er:
I haven't followed much this week. What's our secondary situation?
Without Sherm, same as last week