There are 101 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2020 Game 6

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2020 Game 6

Originally posted by BumCity:
I always root for us to win, but we both know that the best thing for the 49ers is to get rid of Jimmy and start the process of finding a real franchise QB. Sometimes you have to take the longterm view. Did you root for us to win games at the end of the season in 2018 when doing so would have cost us Bosa?

Well, apparently you don't always root for "us" to win. And in case you hadn't noticed this is not the end of the season.
Originally posted by 49erChica:
With Kwon OUT, who will be starting in his place?

Either Al-Shair or Nzeocha.
Originally posted by tankle104:
I was in the hospital for the last week so I missed last week, thank god.

Can someone fill me in on a few things? Do we have Sherm/Greenlaw/DJ Jones back?

Hope you're okay.

Sherm will probably miss a couple more weeks but Greenlaw and Jones are playing. They brought up Darrin Daniels from the practice squad so he might take some snaps if Jones is still hurting.
Originally posted by tankle104:
I was in the hospital for the last week so I missed last week, thank god.

Can someone fill me in on a few things? Do we have Sherm/Greenlaw/DJ Jones back?

Damn brother get well soon! No Sherm, Greenlaw yes, but no Alexander. DJ Jones is a go.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by BumCity:
I always root for us to win, but we both know that the best thing for the 49ers is to get rid of Jimmy and start the process of finding a real franchise QB. Sometimes you have to take the longterm view. Did you root for us to win games at the end of the season in 2018 when doing so would have cost us Bosa?

Well, apparently you don't always root for "us" to win. And in case you hadn't noticed this is not the end of the season.

but that kid from Clemson makes me think about it.
Once again watching Defo dominating on the inside of the Colts line. What a monumental screwup by Lynch
Im over here wondering why the game hasnt started and forgot the game is a Sunday night game........
So basically according to Jason La Canfora, of 49ers win tonight, it will give them reason to move forward this season and maybe make some trades at the trade deadline.
Originally posted by socal1632:
Once again watching Defo dominating on the inside of the Colts line. What a monumental screwup by Lynch

Couldn't pay him my man. Our DL hasn't been an issue even with Bosa/Ford out
Rams 72
Donald 7 sacks
49ers 10
[ Edited by ninersrule4 on Oct 18, 2020 at 1:27 PM ]

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by socal1632:

Couldn't pay him my man. Our DL hasn't been an issue even with Bosa/Ford out

Could have paid him. Gave the money to AA instead. Buck is by far the superior DL. Then we could have drafted an OL or CB with our pick.
WANT TO BUY EXPLOSIVE PLAYS
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Could have paid him. Gave the money to AA instead. Buck is by far the superior DL. Then we could have drafted an OL or CB with our pick.

Huh? They didn't get the same contract dude. Buck got 4 yrs $84M $40M gtd AA got 5 yrs $85M $34M gtd

Who were they drafting at 31 CB/OL? That extra cash went to Kittle
Originally posted by goldlame2013:
So basically according to Jason La Canfora, of 49ers win tonight, it will give them reason to move forward this season and maybe make some trades at the trade deadline.

JLC
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

Regardless of the schedule played, the 49ers are top 5 in yards allowed, top 10 against the run and are giving up nearly a full yard less per carry than last year. The reason you're upset is because the 49ers are losing. If they were 4-1 instead of what they are, there wouldn't be a peep about the defense regressing because they traded 99.

As far as tonight goes, the outcome doesn't matter. This season is pretty much a wash due to injuries and other external factors. Tonight is a pride check. Are they going to put forth their best and actually try to salvage this season, or are they going to lay down like a $2 ho?
[ Edited by FL9er on Oct 18, 2020 at 1:40 PM ]
Share 49erswebzone