LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

The issues players are injury for the reason.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
49ers players may have been injured because our issues are healthy and have balance stamina! It is very important for balancing stamina. Head Coach and Coach Defensive Defeat must understand about the balance stamina than lost energy cause get injured too easy.
  • thl408
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
49ers players may have been injured because our issues are healthy and have balance stamina! It is very important for balancing stamina. Head Coach and Coach Defensive Defeat must understand about the balance stamina than lost energy cause get injured too easy.

Good post. Do you mean balance stamina as in the duration in which you are able to balance, or balancing stamina with other physical traits such as strength or speed?
Originally posted by thl408:

Good post. Do you mean balance stamina as in the duration in which you are able to balance, or balancing stamina with other physical traits such as strength or speed?

Yes sir Mr. Bazzbu! Lets see how the Seahawks fare without Wilson, Lickett, Metcalf, Adams, Wagner, and Carson all at once!
buzzb is back
didnt this dude get busted and exposed? why is he still keeping up this charade. lol
[ Edited by SkyZer0 on Oct 14, 2020 at 10:08 AM ]
Originally posted by SkyZer0:
didnt this dude get busted and exposed? why is he still keeping up this charade. lol

He copy and pasted a post from Seahawk.net and people thought it's been an act all this time. But in reality it's not an act
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

He copy and pasted a post from Seahawk.net and people thought it's been an act all this time. But in reality it's not an act

wasnt that his post on that site?
I am practicing my writing because it helped me alot to use the app called grammar.
We need more BuzzB in NT. His posts are entertaining and the fans need some of that during this s**t storm of a season.

I don't think so. I also don't know what someone would get out of "trolling" like that. Like we have a few trolls and it's obvious they get a chuckle outta saying completely nonsense like fire Kyle or cut Jimmy G for Matt Ryan. But Buzz gets made fun of cause he's struggling with a 2nd language. It's a weird thing to troll with if it is trolling.

We established that you are a fraud over a year ago. Go away or post with your actual vocabulary.
Originally posted by 9erguy:

We established that you are a fraud over a year ago. Go away or post with your actual vocabulary.

If you dont like my posts. Don't write in my own post. Let's talk about football.

I don't think so. I also don't know what someone would get out of "trolling" like that. Like we have a few trolls and it's obvious they get a chuckle outta saying completely nonsense like fire Kyle or cut Jimmy G for Matt Ryan. But Buzz gets made fun of cause he's struggling with a 2nd language. It's a weird thing to troll with if it is trolling.

dude. it's the internet. he was so busted lol.
[ Edited by SkyZer0 on Oct 14, 2020 at 11:24 AM ]
  • thl408
If you dont like my posts. Don't write in my own post. Let's talk about football.

I did and you ignored my post.
https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/194374-issues-players-injury-reason/#post2
Share 49ersWebzone