LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 250 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ERS @ NY GIANTS 🗽 Pregame Thread - 2020 Season Week 3

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ERS @ NY GIANTS 🗽 Pregame Thread - 2020 Season Week 3

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Season is over who cares

this
So will Kittle be back next week? Probably should sit him regardless if we play on this field again.
If Bosa is out for the year this team is done. I will be surprise if we make the Playoffs. There's no way our defense gonna hold up against Kyle Murray and Russel Wilson.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
So will Kittle be back next week? Probably should sit him regardless if we play on this field again.

No I doubt it. Makes no sense to play him
The game should be moved to any nearby university
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Our team showing up for the next game.

Oh ok , a little knicked up then ¿ Us 50 them 6
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
The game should be moved to any nearby university

I think prisons would have safer fields.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Season is over who cares

lol THIS LEAGUE
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by nothing03:
If Bosa is out for the year this team is done. I will be surprise if we make the Playoffs. There's no way our defense gonna hold up against Kyle Murray and Russel Wilson.

so if we have everyone else except Bosa, you give us no chance? Kyler got his yards with a healthy Bosa. Wilson will do the same. My concern is the stretch with no Jimmy. If Mullen can win the next several games, I think we have some hope for the rest of the season. We lose 2 of the next 3 winnable games, hope is lost. We have Rams and Hawks in 4 weeks. Hope Jimmy is back by then and our DL replacements are gelled by then. I also think another division loss and we're done.
[ Edited by Baldie on Sep 20, 2020 at 7:55 PM ]
  • FL9er
  • Veteran

Patriots secondary giving up TD passes to RW now with 2 of the best in the league, I'm sure Spoon will lock his side down like Fort Knox, NOT!!! Haha
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

Agree. This is the toughest division in football, and without Bosa, I dont see this team even being able to get a wildcard position in the playoffs.
Originally posted by Baldie:

so if we have everyone else except Bosa, you give us no chance? Kyler got his yards with a healthy Bosa. Wilson will do the same. My concern is the stretch with no Jimmy. If Mullen can win the next several games, I think we have some hope for the rest of the season. We lose 2 of the next 3 winnable games, hope is lost. We have Rams and Hawks in 4 weeks. Hope Jimmy is back by then and our DL replacements are gelled by then. I also think another division loss and we're done.

This whole "season is done" schtick with Bosa out is really a thing. I mean, the guy is great but he's only one player. We still have Ford who should be back soon. Jim will be back by the Rams game, or Patriots at the latest. Jim will have to be a workhorse when he's back though. He's gonna be throwing a lot.

The problem, is that having to rely on Mullens to keep the ship from sinking while we wait for Jim to get back isn't all that great of a proposition.
[ Edited by PuckFarag10 on Sep 20, 2020 at 8:19 PM ]
Yea things will be rough without Bosa or even thomas. Our strength was our depth and keeping guys fresh. Teams don't have to worry about doubling Bosa or getting the ball out quickly. We basically have to hope Ford stays healthy and is in peak form or we f**ked
Originally posted by PuckFarag10:
This whole "season is done" schtick with Bosa out is really a thing. I mean, the guy is great but he's only one player. We still have Ford who should be back soon. Jim will be back by the Rams game, or Patriots at the latest. Jim will have to be a workhorse when he's back though. He's gonna be throwing a lot.

The problem, is that having to rely on Mullens to keep the ship from sinking while we wait for Jim to get back isn't all that great of a proposition.

Our defense was bottom 15 when the pass rush wasn't dominant late last year, I can see why people are really pessimistic about the season. Especially with Rams and Cardinals being 2-0. Our offense has to step up and be better than last year, especially in the redzone.
Share 49ersWebzone