There are 142 users in the forums

Countdown to Opening Day - Cardinals vs 49ers - (Sun., Sept. 13th) 0 days!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
last niner loss kicked off a year full of madness. hopefully this win will turn it all around.
I give it 2 games before you're yelling at the TV like the players can hear you . Welcome back.
Originally posted by NCommand:
I believe we have 1 too many players right now so my guess is either Garland or Verrett are going on I.R. Then we can call up two more like Kevin White and Dion Jordan.
How so ? We had 53, now they called up Grasu and Dontae Johnson for gameday, per NFL rules. They are allowed to have 55 on gameday. Who's the extra guy ?
Originally posted by mayo49:
Welcome back, brother.

Good O'l Positive Mayo. Any news you're looking forward to? Gameday active/inactive announcement?

Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
[b]I mainly stay off the football portion of this site since the loss. And since the COVID it's been easy to disconnect. I'll watch the game tomorrow, but feeling pretty apathetic. That will probably change by kickoff, though.

I just can't take any more heart break seasons. Three seasons with Harbaugh and then last year was just too much.

Yeah it just seemed too similar.. like we could see it coming, but we as fans can't do anything about it.

Originally posted by WINiner:
I give it 2 games before you're yelling at the TV like the players can hear you . Welcome back.

Might need to be more than 2 games.

I noticed when I got the news that we traded DeForest Buckner (out of all players, great everything..everything you'd want in a player) I just kind of twitched with a straight face ....of course something like that would happen, of course we would get ourselves in position for something like to happen...How could it get any worse.

Anyway as you can see, I wrote all that without using all caps.. so yeah .

I'm excited to see Javon Kinlaw though.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Sep 12, 2020 at 11:24 PM ]
Originally posted by Afrikan:

I needed that. Only way I could have watched this season was to disconnect from everything 9ers since that night. I haven't watched the game since then. I know yall have been going back and forth over it, so I won't stir up any debates.. (for now). I don't hold anything against the players (maybe 1), but mainly just Kyle. But yeah I took that loss hard.. worse than any lost of any game ever. Almost thought I wouldn't watch the team this year...even thought I maybe look into working on Sundays, if some promotion came up. Thought about enjoying Sundays and going out, instead of being in the house all day watching Football. (Which I've done since the early 90s)

But nope... I'm just not going to put much emotion into these games anymore, mainly because we have no control. Duh. Again that's for now. Just "yay TD." "Aw Dang it, Int returned for a TD"

We'll see. But it's nice to be back. (For now )

Hope yall been good. Ready for tomorrow.

Edit-I wonder if there is anyone else like myself...but still just lurking for now.
Not the only 1.. Not the only 1
We are here
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
0 days!!!!

It's GAMEDAY!!!!!
[ Edited by mayo49 on Sep 13, 2020 at 12:03 AM ]
Originally posted by mayo49:
0 days!!!!

It's GAMEDAY!!!!!

Share 49ersWebzone