Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 679 users in the forums

Countdown to Opening Day - Cardinals vs 49ers - (Sun., Sept. 13th) 0 days!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by frenchmov:
People say the cards shut down our run game twice, and they did, but was it ever mentioned that juice missed both games and kittle missed 7/8 quarters? We were also without Staley and mcg for one game

They did shut down our running game twice because they sold the farm to do it........and Jimmy threw 741 yds/6 TD on them.
Are we keeping the Quentin font in the endzone this season?
Think Coleman will be active but just get the minimum amount of touches jus to be safe.

Are there any other players with asthma or any other underlying problems ??
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Are we keeping the Quentin font in the endzone this season?

Hope so. I think they are.
Originally posted by Baldie:
I just saw a tweet from a local reporter that said Maiocco said he wouldn't be surprised if the niners came out throwing tomorrow

Maiocco is a Lackey
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,996
NFL Network gonna have 49ers vs Cards from last season coming up at 6
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Are we keeping the Quentin font in the endzone this season?

Hope so. I think they are.

I read somewhere fortomorrows game they are gonna have "BLM" type of statements in the endzones like how some NBA players had on the back of their jerseys.. I don't know if that is for the whole season or just tomorrow's game.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
Originally posted by E-49er:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Are we keeping the Quentin font in the endzone this season?

Hope so. I think they are.

I read somewhere fortomorrows game they are gonna have "BLM" type of statements in the endzones like how some NBA players had on the back of their jerseys.. I don't know if that is for the whole season or just tomorrow's game.

That's right - I forgot about the BLM promotion. I guess no fonts.
  • Andra
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,997


Didn't know were to post this and I'm sure a lot of people here have seen this already but Watching it got he hyped for tomorrow.
Originally posted by Andra:


Didn't know were to post this and I'm sure a lot of people here have seen this already but Watching it got he hyped for tomorrow.

Let's go!
I posted it is the off-season All22
I'd just like to say......FORTY f**kING NINERS BABY!!!!!
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
  • Posts: 30,440
Originally posted by Andra:


Didn't know were to post this and I'm sure a lot of people here have seen this already but Watching it got he hyped for tomorrow.

Coukd watch that all day. Good stuff
Originally posted by 49ers90sBaby:
Think Coleman will be active but just get the minimum amount of touches jus to be safe.

Are there any other players with asthma or any other underlying problems ??

We should just deactivate him and play Mostert, Jet, and Jeff Wilson.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone