Welcome, Mr Jacobs. We do have some members whose memories go back that far. Hopefully they will be in touch. Mine doesn't go back beyond Candlestick although I have visited Kezar.
Good luck on your quest.
There are 579 users in the forums
I Need 49ers Fan's Help for a New Kezar Stadium Book
Shop Find 49ers gear online
May 25, 2020 at 1:31 AM
- English
- Moderator
- Posts: 41,413
May 25, 2020 at 9:20 AM
- Young2Rice
- Veteran
- Posts: 71,767
There are all kinds of old timers on here with some good stories. I'm interested in hearing them as well.
May 25, 2020 at 9:29 AM
- Dsoto87
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,328
Thats awesome. Im a little too "young" to remember any games at Kezar but Im sure youll find some stories. Keep us updated once the book is published. Best of luck!
May 26, 2020 at 10:02 PM
- sanjo49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,075
Contact Michael Zagaris .He is a famed Photaghrapher from SF and Still a 49ers Photagrapher till this day. Hope this helps
May 27, 2020 at 11:29 AM
- SteveWallacesHelmet
- Veteran
- Posts: 24,099
Pops didnt miss a game from 1956 on. Ill see if he has any stories for you. Regardless, please keep us all updated as I am definitely interested in purchasing a book when its completed.
May 27, 2020 at 6:09 PM
- TheWooLick
- Veteran
- Posts: 44,707
Welcome!
My dad and two of his brothers played at Washington in the 40s, my dad, '46-'49. They played games there and also got to usher every home game.
I'll ask him if he has anything for you.
I look forward to the book!
My dad and two of his brothers played at Washington in the 40s, my dad, '46-'49. They played games there and also got to usher every home game.
I'll ask him if he has anything for you.
I look forward to the book!