Shop Find 49ers gear online
What front 7 would you trade for?

Ford Armstead Kinlaw Bosa
Alexander Warner Greenlaw
Originally posted by Bellaleo:

We had the best front 7, but Ford and Kwon have to stay on the field for these guys to hold onto that title. The loss of Buckner will also hurt some until Kinlaw gets settled in and takes off. Though I do agree that you won't find too many better than our guys When everyone is healthy and clicking.
Originally posted by Nastastical:

We had the best front 7, but Ford and Kwon have to stay on the field for these guys to hold onto that title. The loss of Buckner will also hurt some until Kinlaw gets settled in and takes off. Though I do agree that you won't find too many better than our guys When everyone is healthy and clicking.

Still a bit worried about how late Taylor and Blair's injuries were.

But for all this FO has spent on the front 7, it better be head and shoulders above every unit in the NFL.

I'm having a hard time finding a better front 7 even with Buckner swapped for an unknown in Kinlaw.

Dallas COULD be in the running but their linebackers definitely lost a lot of luster off their shine last season. Their DL definitely has some insane potential. If Aldon and/or Gregory are anywhere near where they were before they got suspended Dallas could be a legit threat. Their interior DL has some questions with Gerald McCoy certainly being far from where he was with Tampa but still a lot of potential on that DL.
Lol a bit soon for this don't you think? Let's see them play at least one game first lol.
Originally posted by genus49:

I'm having a hard time finding a better front 7 even with Buckner swapped for an unknown in Kinlaw.

Dallas COULD be in the running but their linebackers definitely lost a lot of luster off their shine last season. Their DL definitely has some insane potential. If Aldon and/or Gregory are anywhere near where they were before they got suspended Dallas could be a legit threat. Their interior DL has some questions with Gerald McCoy certainly being far from where he was with Tampa but still a lot of potential on that DL.

Washington should be pretty good too, right?
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by genus49:

Washington should be pretty good too, right?

Yeah Washington is flushed with talent on their dline. Cole Holcomb was a guy that I really liked in draft threads as a late round sleeper, but I don't think their linebackers are on par with this team. You got an aged Thomas Davis. Reuben Foster that nobody even knows where he's at health wise now after missing all of last season and like I said I like Holcomb but he's not on par with any of our three starters yet.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChicoCorrales:
Lol a bit soon for this don't you think? Let's see them play at least one game first lol.

We've seen them all except for Kinlaw.
My Top 3 Front 7:

1. 49ers
(Bosa,AA,Kinlaw,Ford,Warner,Alexander,Greenlaw)

2. Buccs
(Suh,Vea,Gholston,JPP,Barrett,David,White)

3. Cowboys
(DLaw,McCoy,Poe,Crawford,Vander Esch,Smith,Lee)

On paper they look a little better than us in household names. But our depth sets us apart from them and makes us better overall.
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by ChicoCorrales:

We've seen them all except for Kinlaw.

And the best part is the guys we have seen could be even better, or at least hopefully healthier. All young and ascending players.

Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
Yeah Washington is flushed with talent on their dline. Cole Holcomb was a guy that I really liked in draft threads as a late round sleeper, but I don't think their linebackers are on par with this team. You got an aged Thomas Davis. Reuben Foster that nobody even knows where he's at health wise now after missing all of last season and like I said I like Holcomb but he's not on par with any of our three starters yet.

Great point about the LB's. True, true.
We have the best front 7 in football Imo and it will only continue to get better. Let's just hope they can stay relatively healthy so we can dominate once again.
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
My Top 3 Front 7:

1. 49ers
(Bosa,AA,Kinlaw,Ford,Warner,Alexander,Greenlaw)

2. Buccs
(Suh,Vea,Gholston,JPP,Barrett,David,White)

3. Cowboys
(DLaw,McCoy,Poe,Crawford,Vander Esch,Smith,Lee)

On paper they look a little better than us in household names. But our depth sets us apart from them and makes us better overall.

I feel like Dallas isn't even in the top 10. Cowboys roster always getting that bump because they are popular. I'll believe it when I see it.
Dee Fords drive in the superbowl really irked me.

Even without Buck, I'd take ours over anyone elses.

And our depth is awesome IMO, Jones, Blair, Hyder, Taylor, Street, Givens, Thomas, Daniels. Gonna be making some tough cuts come August/September.
Share 49ersWebzone