LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 288 users in the forums

2020 Schedule

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Any leaks on the schedule yet? I'm hoping we play GB or DAL in primetime. Against Dallas on Thanksgiving would be great!

I think Houston or Carolina gets chosen to play KC on opening night.

Can't wait til Thursday!
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Any leaks on the schedule yet? I'm hoping we play GB or DAL in primetime. Against Dallas on Thanksgiving would be great!

Can't wait til Thursday!

Why would they play against Carolina for the first game? It's almost always some sort of rematch from the previous season's playoffs or at least a playoff caliber team to play against the defending champs. I could definitely see a Hou vs KC rematch from last year's playoffs though.
Where are the leaks!!!! LEAK ME THE SCHEDULE
Common sense would tell you that dallas vs 49ers on thanksgiving would be a huge draw. But sometimes, the nfl lacks common sense.
9ers vs pats week 1 on Sunday night football would be sweet
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Common sense would tell you that dallas vs 49ers on thanksgiving would be a huge draw. But sometimes, the nfl lacks common sense.

The Niner fan take over this year is against the Cowboys. I would definitely be there for Thanksgiving
Hoping for the Sunday night to open...maybe versus Seattle... clinch by an inch rematch??
Originally posted by SFVNiner:
Hoping for the Sunday night to open...maybe versus Seattle... clinch by an inch rematch??

I think they may backload divisional games knowing it may be a shortened season
Originally posted by diehardniners408:

Can't wait til Thursday!

Why would they play against Carolina for the first game? It's almost always some sort of rematch from the previous season's playoffs or at least a playoff caliber team to play against the defending champs. I could definitely see a Hou vs KC rematch from last year's playoffs though.

Ummm...McCaffrey maybe?
Originally posted by braap49er:
Originally posted by pdizo916:

The Niner fan take over this year is against the Cowboys. I would definitely be there for Thanksgiving

They could definitely sell the 49ers vs Cowboys old rivalry for Thanksgiving. Transition from old to new with graphics of Aikman and Young to Dak and Jimmy. It'd be badass.
[ Edited by PuckFarag10 on May 5, 2020 at 1:14 PM ]

Originally posted by goatroppolo:
Originally posted by SFVNiner:

I think they may backload divisional games knowing it may be a shortened season

Oh that is true. Makes sense.
Originally posted by braap49er:
Where are the leaks!!!! LEAK ME THE SCHEDULE

r. kelly is busy atm

pats suck though
Ummm...McCaffrey maybe?

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

pats suck though

Yup, any primetime games the Patriots were going to have, they're probably going to be moved out of without Brady. Of course, they could get one when they play us.
[ Edited by PuckFarag10 on May 5, 2020 at 1:31 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone