LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 291 users in the forums

Yackety YAC Bros: Kittle, Deebo, and Aiyuk

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Just like Deebo last year, I really didn't know much about Aiyuk until the 2020 draft prospect evaluation.

But after watching Aiyuk highlights and hearing many NFL analysts and draft experts about Brandon Aiyuk, Deebo and Brandon has the potential to be one of the best WR YAC duo in the NFL for years to come.

Cant wait to watch this duo make things happen!!

With the 49ers D and a now much improved and experienced offense, watch out NFL!!
Don't forget Jennings. That dude is a YAC monster.
Originally posted by TTown9ers:

Definitely. Looks like he will line up in the slot and give Jimmy a bigger target in the middle.
[ Edited by MrCrab49ers on Apr 26, 2020 at 9:13 AM ]
More like YAH Bros

Yards after handoff

Yac attack
if only we actually used our WR's to catch the ball. theyre the end around bros until Jimmy gets his balls back and decides to throw towards the sideline again
  • dmax
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
if only we actually used our WR's to catch the ball. theyre the end around bros until Jimmy gets his balls back and decides to throw towards the sideline again

tell that to our terrible oline
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
YAC brothers I like it.

Originally posted by TTown9ers:

I think I'd wait before labelling Jennings a YAC monster. He hasn't done anything yet. Just like Hurd.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Man, excited to have two great WRs for the forseeable future.
I hate to be "that guy"

But didn't YAC = yards after contact and RAC = Run after catch?
Originally posted by mayo49:
Man, excited to have two great WRs for the forseeable future.

And we won't have to pay them for many years that's even better. We haven't had good receivers since Jeff Garcia was here.
Share 49ersWebzone