LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 244 users in the forums

Which 1st rounder are you more excited to see play?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which 1st rounder are you more excited to see play?

• thl408

• thl408
Kinlaw for me. Once Kris Koceruk gets him to simplify his game, I think Kinlaw will beast.
Kinlaw. I wanna see him penetrate that A gap hard
Tough. But I'll go for Aiyuk. Expecting to see a lot of classic WCO RAC big play receptions by our twin terrors on on the outside. I still want someone with blazing speed, but you aren't getting a good route running blazer on day 3 lol.
Kinlaw and year 2 of this DLine. Visa, Armstead, Ford, and Kinlaw with Blair, DJ, Taylor, and Thomas rotating in sounds pretty effing awesome. This assumes DJ and Blair come back back healthy and ready, but also any further development from Solomon, and Taylor is just greedy on the best DLine.

I am excited to see Aiyuk, but am equally excited to see Jalen Hurd and Trent Taylor back healthy.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Honestly neither looks like an elite talent. They had a chance to get a top wr but decided replace a good player they traded for no reason.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by susweel:
Honestly neither looks like an elite talent. They had a chance to get a top wr but decided replace a good player they traded for no reason.

You dont watch much SEC ball, do you?
Originally posted by fropwns:

You dont watch much football, do you?

FTFY
Honestly kinlaw so when he ball put people can stop complaining about not getting one of the big 3 receivers.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

You dont watch much SEC ball, do you?

I've never seen or heard of kinlaw before yesterday. Was looking more at WRs and CBs because it was bigger need.

Kinlaw might end up being a fine player but its hard getting excited about interior defensive linemen.

I did watch some highlights on YouTube after he was and looks like a good prospect but nothing really spectacular.

• thl408

Okay, let me re-phrase the question to get the answer. Between Kinlaw and Aiyuk, which one are you least excited to see play?
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

You dont watch much football, do you?

FTFY
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by thl408:

Okay, let me re-phrase the question to get the answer. Between Kinlaw and Aiyuk, which one are you least excited to see play?

Im equally as excited to watch both.
  • thl408
Originally posted by thl408:

Im equally as excited to watch both.

Aiyuk because I think our DL would've been strong without Kinlaw anyways.

I do think both of them can help both sides of the ball.
Share 49ersWebzone