LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
I don't get the whole Aiyuk is unhappy in SF talk, he said he loves being in Cali, loves being a 49er, and wants to be a 49er long term, plus now you see what happened, his agent calls him, he thinks he got traded, was ready to kick doors in at the facility, he doesn't want to go anywhere, enough BS that Aiyuk wants out, not true. And we can afford Aiyuk long term, plus Deebo, & our core.

Yea aiyuk is a stud and brings more skills o the table to make a catch than deebs. After the catch of course its all deebs. Who is talking about trading him? Thats nuts.

But what i don't get is why are doing the option now? Its not like us. We haggle until the last possible moment (see Bosa, Nick).
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
I don't get the whole Aiyuk is unhappy in SF talk, he said he loves being in Cali, loves being a 49er, and wants to be a 49er long term, plus now you see what happened, his agent calls him, he thinks he got traded, was ready to kick doors in at the facility, he doesn't want to go anywhere, enough BS that Aiyuk wants out, not true. And we can afford Aiyuk long term, plus Deebo, & our core.

Yea aiyuk is a stud and brings more skills o the table to make a catch than deebs. After the catch of course its all deebs. Who is talking about trading him? Thats nuts.

But what i don't get is why are doing the option now? Its not like us. We haggle until the last possible moment (see Bosa, Nick).

Has to be picked up by Monday.

Also, it's Bosa who said he wanted to wait til after his fourth season. The only deadline on Bosa is the start of the season.
Bosa about to get paid mane!
Originally posted by okdkid:
Has to be picked up by Monday.

Also, it's Bosa who said he wanted to wait til after his fourth season. The only deadline on Bosa is the start of the season.

Thanks. Actually its lynch who said we would prioritize Bosa's contract. Last season.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Yasssssssssss!
He's at it again this offseason

"I'm about to take off," Aiyuk declared last week. "That's it. ... We all know it's football. Nothing's ever guaranteed, but just getting a better understanding for my life as a person, and then as a football player, kind of putting those things together and then just looking to get better."
Thinking about buying his jersey. The only thing that makes me hesitate is if we'll be able to sign him to an extension
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Thinking about buying his jersey. The only thing that makes me hesitate is if we'll be able to sign him to an extension

That contract hustle for the 2nd contract is real
He's a must draft in the middle rounds in FF
This dude would have 1,800 yards in a pass centric offense.

Originally posted by NCommand:

Yeah he just carves em up with the route running. Hard to stay with this dude.
Originally posted by NCommand:

Put Aiyuk on Minnesota in place of Jefferson, or on DAL over Lamb, and I bet everyone already has him firmly ranked as a top 5-10 WR. We better have him penciled in for a large extension because if he takes it to another level, he's getting PAID.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
He's a must draft in the middle rounds in FF

Yup. Contract year WRs is the way to go and Aiyuk is top notch
Love what I'm hearing. Aiyuk been good but there is another level he can get to

Totally agree. People making a story out of nothing. I think he wants to be a dominant receiver and wants to do it in this offense.
Share 49ersWebzone