LISTEN: 49ers Schedule Release Special →

There are 144 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
He must've seen jonnydel film breakdowns of him and got self shamed.
Originally posted by TD49ers:
Originally posted by Rathof44:
What happened to training camp "Aiyuk is on the verge of being unguardable," I guess they meant, unplayable.

Why would anyone draw conclusions relative to the rumors in training camp. It is always a hype machine.

Apparently. Pretty big discrepancy though, and not unbelievable given his performance as a rookie. To just fall off a cliff.....

So he is motivated in camp but come the regular season he decides that he is no longer interested?

No idea. Would hope it would be the other way around.

If motivation is the issue he is a hopeless cause. Show him the door.

100% agree.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
What happened to training camp "Aiyuk is on the verge of being unguardable," I guess they meant, unplayable.

Why would anyone draw conclusions relative to the rumors in training camp. It is always a hype machine.

Apparently. Pretty big discrepancy though, and not unbelievable given his performance as a rookie. To just fall off a cliff.....

So he is motivated in camp but come the regular season he decides that he is no longer interested?

No idea. Would hope it would be the other way around.

If motivation is the issue he is a hopeless cause. Show him the door.

100% agree.

I also agree - he's blowing it, this is a great situation for him. It be a shame if he complained his way off the roster.
Brandon A-Puke

We will see what this great week translates too.
With the heavy rain expected before and during the game, it's likely not going to be a good day to evaluate the passing game.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
GET him the danggg ball !!!
Originally posted by 9moon:
GET him the danggg ball !!!

hit him deep!
Bubble screens and quick passes are fine just get him the damn ball. He's great at YAC and the Colts cbs are trash
I'm impressed BA knew how to fake like he was muffing the punt, in order to get a touch back. That's a net gain from where the ball was when it bounced beyond him. Let's go Brandon!

holy s**t this guy sucks
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
this is f**king baffling
Every time he's open JG can't get it to him.
I know what it is. On routes where he isn't going to be an option, he completely loafs. Kills any type of trickery or deception that may be in the play. That's awful and all about effort
  • CJ75
  • Veteran
Really wanted to believe he was on the level of CeeDee after last season

Uh yeah hell no.
Share 49ersWebzone