49ers vs. Commanders Tickets Available! →

There are 680 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a Quitter! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The only thing that will matter is how Aiyuk responds.
Judging by the way he criticized the team on social media for cutting Sanu last year, I'm guessing he's not that mature. If he gets pouty about this he will end up being the next Pettis.
Originally posted by KittleMeThis:
according to Shanahan on bleacher report is saying Aiyuk is inconsistent.

"If he wants to be out there every single play, he's got to be a lot better than the guy behind him"

That´s a bold statement
Originally posted by Niners99:
Judging by the way he criticized the team on social media for cutting Sanu last year, I'm guessing he's not that mature. If he gets pouty about this he will end up being the next Pettis.

Oh boy
You would think this kid learned something by watching what happened to Pettis. I hope he turns it around. He's very talented.
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,657
How quickly the fan base turns on players…. Brandon was promising as hell last year and has had a rough start this year, that's it's.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

This is good. That incident with the cat had us all worried. Kyle could be all feline friendly until he wasn't. Hope Aiyuk isn't a repeat of that.
Member Milestone: This is post number 900 for hubbyt.
Lol..shanny annoys me with this stuff. With his comments and mind games. Is he there to help these young wideouts grow or just beat them down for every mistake? First couple weeks of camp the word was BA would be the #1 WR on the team even ahead of Deebo. Now he splitting time with Sherfield. Cmon man u aint keeping it real coach. Somethin else mustve went down
Originally posted by Niners99:
Judging by the way he criticized the team on social media for cutting Sanu last year, I'm guessing he's not that mature. If he gets pouty about this he will end up being the next Pettis.

Seriously? It's quite possible he just liked having a veteran presence around him while he was learning as a rookie.
So we are getting more production out of a Cardinals castoff then we are out of our last 3 1st round picks. Wow
  • krizay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,586
Originally posted by JMC52:
How quickly the fan base turns on players…. Brandon was promising as hell last year and has had a rough start this year, that's it's.

Exactly! This is more eye opening on Shanny tan Aiyuk to me. I thought Pettis was open alot when he played but he never got the opportunities. I'm seeing the same thing with Aiyuk.

Then coach comes out with his talk then all of a sudden we don't believe what we see (or seen) and just side with te coach
Please ball out on Sunday. Give us another hurdle or something!
Yikes. Got called out publicly lol. I just hope he responds well to the criticism. I think he will but I am not confident anymore .
Maiocco called it weeks ago before anyone else.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone