There are 222 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Seen this dude play in person before! Great pick.
I have to assume his route running is pretty solid knowing how Shanny has valued that in college WRs in previous drafts.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
f**k yes - after Ruggs and CeeDee...Wanted this guy!!!

Great effing pick
Looks like our next pick is round 5. Lots of talent we could've had if we didn't trade up (unless this guy is a stud)
I think we just got better and tougher overall
Amazing pick. I'm happy now. I was upset because Cedee was literally right there and didn't think Aiyuk was there at 31. Love this.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Aiyuk+Kittle+Deebo means there will constantly be three guys on the field that can pick up massive YAC.

Add a healthy (fingers crossed) Hurd...
Originally posted by Hardcoreniner559:
Besides wingspan what's this dude skills look like ?

Explosive athlete…YAC monster, quickly accelerating through the catch, hitting top speed and eliminating pursuit angles…loose-jointed with the cutting skills to stick his foot in the ground and make defenders miss…tracks the deep ball well, running and settling underneath the football…defenders must respect his vertical speed, allowing him to poach free underneath yards…catches the ball cleanly at all three levels…long arms and pliable body movements, allowing him to adjust away from his momentum to snare throws…improved tempo on hesitation patterns, making defenders uncomfortable.
Originally posted by badguy_1:
Another disappointment. This dude is barely 6 ft and not nearly as good as Mims.

You seriously need to go watch this dude. He will be a stud.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Aiyuk+Kittle+Deebo means there will constantly be three guys on the field that can pick up massive YAC.

And if McKinnon is 90%+ back to form, with Hurd and Taylor healthy...

ALL-PRO
This is the kind of draft day stuff I wished baalke had done during our run. When we needed a, put you over-the-top, player. Always stood by and drafted quantity and ACL redshirt guys. I like the idea of drafting fewer, higher quality guys because if you draft 10, 8 won't make the team
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Kinlaw and Aiyuk. Today was a good day.
I am happy.
Share 49ersWebzone