LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 302 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Why are they so in love with short smurfs? They just love these under 6'0" WR'S. You can't have 1 WR who is tall on the whole team?

Yes it would be nice to have a few more draft picks and one WR over 6' tall!!!
[ Edited by maxsmart on Apr 23, 2020 at 8:40 PM ]
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by Hardcoreniner559:
Hurd gonna be te number 2 I'm thinking now

#2 OW
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Nice pick, Deebo, Kittle and Aiyuk are going to tear it up.
Why are they so in love with short smurfs? They just love these under 6'0" WR'S. You can't have 1 WR who is tall on the whole team?

80 inch wingspan
When I watched Aiyuk's Highlights. my first thought was that this guy is the Type of WR Kyle will like.
Originally posted by Jcool:

*pac12
Not a big Aiyuk fan, don't think his speed threatens team off the line in the NFL.

What i do really like about this pick....it allows the 49ers to mirror the offense on both sides. Teams cant shade Deebo or Aiyuk because they do the same stuff. I think it really adds balance. I think all 3 of the main skill position players are the type that make the other players lives easier.

There is no telling if Jett screens are legit or bogus on either side. There is always a threat of bubble screens going in both directions. With pre snap motion any one of these guys can shift in and out of flanker to end. I really like the balance Aiyuk gives.

I don't think Aiyuk can really bust, so its pretty safe.
Originally posted by maxsmart:

Yes it would be nice to have a few more draft picks and one WR over 6' tall!!!

I agree.
Originally posted by Irish40Niner:
I'm pissed! He would've been there at 31 most likely. Aside from Buckner and Armstead,pac12 players are busts for us... Mays,Chilo,Thomas,Pettis👎👎👎
Weakest power 5 conference in college football...

Many people had him going to Green Bay at #30. When Greg Cosell talked about him on the radio, he specifically mentioned that he was an ideal fit for the Rams, Packers and 49ers. This is a Shanahan WR through and through, a YAC machine. Lets hope he's more like Deebo than Pettis.
Hows his route running? Jimmy G is too turnover prone. We need a guy that can get in & out of breaks and open fast

Pac-12. Hope hes not soft like Dante Petite.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by evil:

Jalen Hurd.

He quickly got hurt and didn't contribute.

But he is still on this team.
Wanted Aiyuk. Hope we didn't overpay.

This guy could be something special. Going to be pretty boring for awhile for the 9ers draft unless there is another trade, which may happen.
Originally posted by evil:
31st pick - 600 points
117th pick - 60 points
176th pick - 21 points

25th pick - 720 points

That's an old calculator that under values rd 4-7 picks,
the football guys calculator is better (link on top of draft forum) says we gave up a little too much
Originally posted by Irish40Niner:
*pac12

*pac12
Share 49ersWebzone