49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 711 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a Quitter! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by bud49:
WR will be a trouble spot if not addressed in this offseason. I just don't think BA comes back on time and if so I don't think he will be in game shape. I mean he held in last offseason then only got to play a little time before getting hurt and in that time the timing was off. Think what it will be now.

I say we get a free agent like Brandon Cook or somebody that can stretch the field. He will come cheap as well.

Ah, Brandin Cooks. Poor dude has been passed around so much lol

Kind of like a joint at a party.
except Cooks is far past the roach faze
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Feb 24, 2025 at 11:55 AM ]
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,295
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by bud49:
WR will be a trouble spot if not addressed in this offseason. I just don't think BA comes back on time and if so I don't think he will be in game shape. I mean he held in last offseason then only got to play a little time before getting hurt and in that time the timing was off. Think what it will be now.

I say we get a free agent like Brandon Cook or somebody that can stretch the field. He will come cheap as well.

Ah, Brandin Cooks. Poor dude has been passed around so much lol

Kind of like a joint at a party.
except Cooks is far past the roach faze

WHY sign the guy, we had a rookie last year who can do the job. .. and I'm not talking about our 1st rounder.
Any word on his rehab progress?
Originally posted by Rathof44:
Originally posted by glorydayz:
B.A and Deebo were really got to get financial security from our F/O. They both won as it will be hard to just walk away from either due to the salary cap ramifications.

These guys played their hand perfectly.

Does that mean the front office doesn't know WTF they're doing? Serous question. Because it looks that way. These guys have gone from great contributors to pains in the asses. Seems like there should be an out without killing the cap...maybe I'm delusional.

I don't know. But I do know that both players and their agents played it perfectly. It seems like there's a bigger problem in the locker room concerning the front office or the head coach. These guys were fan favorites and team players just a few years ago. Something went horribly wrong.

arguments over shorts or the color of shorts at practice. Social media outburst's, something just seems off.
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Originally posted by Rathof44:
Originally posted by glorydayz:
B.A and Deebo were really got to get financial security from our F/O. They both won as it will be hard to just walk away from either due to the salary cap ramifications.

These guys played their hand perfectly.

Does that mean the front office doesn't know WTF they're doing? Serous question. Because it looks that way. These guys have gone from great contributors to pains in the asses. Seems like there should be an out without killing the cap...maybe I'm delusional.

I don't know. But I do know that both players and their agents played it perfectly. It seems like there's a bigger problem in the locker room concerning the front office or the head coach. These guys were fan favorites and team players just a few years ago. Something went horribly wrong.

arguments over shorts or the color of shorts at practice. Social media outburst's, something just seems off.
you're really reaching on this lol


The 49ers Front Office Regrets Paying Brandon Aiyuk $30 Million Per
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:


The 49ers Front Office Regrets Paying Brandon Aiyuk $30 Million Per

acl is brutal for a wr, particularly a route runner like brandon. quick explosive cuts is his skill set. usually you don't come back at 100% you come back and it takes a year to find your legs, then you are 100%. almost 2 year injury.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:


The 49ers Front Office Regrets Paying Brandon Aiyuk $30 Million Per

acl is brutal for a wr, particularly a route runner like brandon. quick explosive cuts is his skill set. usually you don't come back at 100% you come back and it takes a year to find your legs, then you are 100%. almost 2 year injury.

It will likely be about 2 years to recovery. Plus highly likely he won't be the same. So some of it is the injury. But it turns out it may have been a bad deal. However they could not anticipate he would have that injury and that severe.

hmm
Originally posted by Heroism:

hmm

they keep picking really stupid times to shop their players, like after terrible seasons (deebo) or major injury (brandon)
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by Heroism:

hmm

they keep picking really stupid times to shop their players, like after terrible seasons (deebo) or major injury (brandon)
who is they?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by Heroism:

hmm

they keep picking really stupid times to shop their players, like after terrible seasons (deebo) or major injury (brandon)
who is they?

point taken, it's just a bad time to move the player when he is injured or coming off injury. i was in favor of moving brandon when he started acting stupid in the offseason.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by Heroism:

hmm

they keep picking really stupid times to shop their players, like after terrible seasons (deebo) or major injury (brandon)

My man...sometimes I question whether you really think what you say or if you're intentionally trying to get a reaction from people.

How did you read that headline and get "49ers shopping Aiyuk" from it?

Also as a reminder, Deebo asked to be traded. He also was a big reason he had a terrible season.
Yes, get rid of this cancer to any team stupid enough to want him.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by Heroism:

hmm

they keep picking really stupid times to shop their players, like after terrible seasons (deebo) or major injury (brandon)
who is they?

point taken, it's just a bad time to move the player when he is injured or coming off injury. i was in favor of moving brandon when he started acting stupid in the offseason.
I'm still not sure what the bad timing comment is about.

tweet doesn't say 49ers are moving BA. I seriously doubt anyone has inquired about BA this early also. Teams had their chance last year
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone