LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 277 users in the forums

49ers sign Oregon Ducks legend Joe Walker

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • thl408
Here he is committing defensive PI. Has starting experience. Will compete with Al Shazzam, Lee, and Nachoez for a roster spot.
Originally posted by thl408:
Here he is committing defensive PI. Has starting experience. Will compete with Al Shazzam, Lee, and Nachoez for a roster spot.

I remember watching this play and thinking that was kind of a rough call against the Cardinals' defender. Unless there's some grabbing going on that's tough to see?
  • thl408
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:
I remember watching this play and thinking that was kind of a rough call against the Cardinals' defender. Unless there's some grabbing going on that's tough to see?

There was some grabbing and hand fighting between the 30-25 yard line (hard to see in gif).
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Does this mean adios to Nzeocha?

I believe that would be Auf Wiedersehen
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

I think so

I think he's a small upgrade over Lee.
  • 91til
  • Veteran
championship
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:

There was some grabbing and hand fighting between the 30-25 yard line (hard to see in gif).

Sh@tty call.
Originally posted by susweel:
A+ free agent signing

-NT

Now THAT was funny!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

I think so

I think he's a small upgrade over Lee.

we have three solid linebackers. nothing wrong with having nice depth here and good special teams guys.

LMAO. Lee is a free agent but yeah, this guy is replacing his ST tackles.
Originally posted by cciowa:
we have three solid linebackers. nothing wrong with having nice depth here and good special teams guys.

Agreed esp. if they can actually play a position some.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
This is how you build a championship roster. You trade guys like buckner, refuse to re-sign guys like Sanders and re-sign guys like Ward and AA.

This guy will ease that burden...

https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/135608-49ers-signing-kerry-hyder-one-year-deal-per-report/

Originally posted by Wolf_Packer_53:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
lol there it is, the white LB comparison.

You want me to compare him to Patrick Willis? Both Walker and Croyle were pretty similar LB's in college. Walker is a little more explosive but Croyle is largely what you can expect, a guy who can be a good special teamer but you don't want him starting at LB...ever.

White LB, as well as white WR always get compared to eachother. Its just a comedic truth that is decades old. Not saying its good or bad, just funny because its so predictable.
Hoping he is our new Chris Borland (without the retirement) or Jeff Ulbrich. Heck, I'll even take Derek Smith!

All those guys are heady overachievers
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Viperboy:
Originally posted by Wolf_Packer_53:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
lol there it is, the white LB comparison.

You want me to compare him to Patrick Willis? Both Walker and Croyle were pretty similar LB's in college. Walker is a little more explosive but Croyle is largely what you can expect, a guy who can be a good special teamer but you don't want him starting at LB...ever.

White LB, as well as white WR always get compared to eachother. Its just a comedic truth that is decades old. Not saying its good or bad, just funny because its so predictable.
Hoping he is our new Chris Borland (without the retirement) or Jeff Ulbrich. Heck, I'll even take Derek Smith!

All those guys are heady overachievers
more of a skuta guy but not quite a fudgehammer guy,.. for old school guys
Share 49ersWebzone