There are 171 users in the forums

49ers sign Oregon Ducks legend Joe Walker

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Special teamer all the way. Played at Oregon with Buckner and Armstead. For all intents and purposes he is basically a more athletic Brock Coyle.
This is how you build a championship roster. You trade guys like buckner, refuse to re-sign guys like Sanders and re-sign guys like Ward and AA.

This guy will ease that burden...
Says he took a first rounders job last year.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
This is how you build a championship roster. You trade guys like buckner, refuse to re-sign guys like Sanders and re-sign guys like Ward and AA.

Oh really? How did the Steelers do last year

Why are you still here? Are you lost?

http://thesteelersfans.com/forums/forums/steelers-talk.5/
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Special teamer all the way. Played at Oregon with Buckner and Armstead. For all intents and purposes he is basically a more athletic Brock Coyle.

lol there it is, the white LB comparison.
Originally posted by Niners99:

You want me to compare him to Patrick Willis? Both Walker and Croyle were pretty similar LB's in college. Walker is a little more explosive but Croyle is largely what you can expect, a guy who can be a good special teamer but you don't want him starting at LB...ever.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Does this mean adios to Nzeocha?

You want me to compare him to Patrick Willis? Both Walker and Croyle were pretty similar LB's in college. Walker is a little more explosive but Croyle is largely what you can expect, a guy who can be a good special teamer but you don't want him starting at LB...ever.

White LB, as well as white WR always get compared to eachother. Its just a comedic truth that is decades old. Not saying its good or bad, just funny because its so predictable.
  • MarkD
  • Veteran

There is math involved when you are running a team and signing players.

Our new Brock Coyle
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Does this mean adios to Nzeocha?

I doubt it.
Oh s**t we got a stud !
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
A+ free agent signing

-NT

White LB, as well as white WR always get compared to eachother. Its just a comedic truth that is decades old. Not saying its good or bad, just funny because its so predictable.
Hoping he is our new Chris Borland (without the retirement) or Jeff Ulbrich. Heck, I'll even take Derek Smith!
Share 49ersWebzone