LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

One year ago were you in the Nick Bosa Camp or Quinnen Williams be honest

Shop Find 49ers gear online

One year ago were you in the Nick Bosa Camp or Quinnen Williams be honest

I was kinda sorta on the bosa train. I liked him a lot but my pessimistic side kept telling me that he was gonna be injury prone and we were gonna be left wondering "what if". Thank god I've been wrong.
[ Edited by maximusdecimus on Apr 27, 2020 at 8:29 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I was a Bosa guy all the way.
  • da209
  • Veteran
Williams. I knew bosa was going to be good, but I thought Williams was going to look great. Man I'm so glad I was wrong.
True or False, Kinlaw is a better DT prospect than Q. Williams.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by scooterhd:

Just my opinion but I think he fits Kocurek's schemes better than Q. Williams, then again, they are both explosive and strong and I havent really watched him play since he got drafted. But from my recollection I think Kinlaw and Q. Williams are very comparable from an athletic point of view but Q. Williams has once in a generation strength, I believe.
QW.

Glad they went with Bosa. My favorite Niner now.
Originally posted by scooterhd:

It sure looks like Kinlaw has a ton of lower body explosiveness that's kinda rare along with a great deal of quick twitch for a 300lb guy. Once he gets more of the subtleties of DL technique down who knows what his ceiling could be

I think QW will be a force but it's going to take some time. Everyone doesn't have first round picks at every position in their DL like we do

Sure glad we got Bosa the right support and I'm sure he's glad to be a Niner
A lot of people didn't want him because of his political views. Now no one gives a f**k about it lol. Shows how much people can really overthink the draft process. Bosa all the way, but I thought Quinnen was a good consolation prize if Bosa went number 1. So far Quinnen hasn't lived up but I think he will put it together. He's young and relatively raw, it's gonna click.
I was 100% on board with another 3T or Big End.
I was in love with Quinnen and wanted him over players that weren't Nick Bosa. I feel like most people fit in that camp and it somehow turned into Q vs Nick Bosa when the real argument was Quinnen vs trade down or an outside pash rusher. I did not like Josh Allen,but in hindsight I would take him over Q.

Originally posted by mayo49:
I was a Bosa guy all the way.

Me too, from the afternoon of Jimmy's injury.
We now have our own QW in Kin Law. If they have to go with QW, I don't think they would have a chance at Chase Young this year.
I wanted Joey over Buckner. So glad we got his brother. I think we got a better interior DL than QW this year. I was listen to an interview with the colts gm (specifically about his players drafted) and he said you go with unique talent/size when you can. I agree with that.
Originally posted by Second2Nunley:
I wanted Joey over Buckner. So glad we got his brother. I think we got a better interior DL than QW this year. I was listen to an interview with the colts gm (specifically about his players drafted) and he said you go with unique talent/size when you can. I agree with that.

J. Bosa was the best player in that draft, but we'd would've had to mortgage the farm to get him. We got the best player after him though.
  • All22
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Second2Nunley:

So Taylor Mays FTW?
Share 49ersWebzone