LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 244 users in the forums

Any Zoners going to the SB?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm heading out to Miami tonight and can't wait. Anyone else going??

First and likely last SB personal experience so really hope we win!! I went to the Niners vs Giants 2011 championship game which I thought was going to scar me for life for attending high profile games but this team has wooed me back.

Feels great, baby!
I wish.

Represent for all of us who can't go.

Bang Bang Niner gang!!!!
No. It's too expensive. Have fun if you go. 2 tickets, plus 2 plane tickets, plus hotel, plus rental car, plus meals out, plus drinks, plus gifts is a lot. Like $10,000 - $15,000 at least. Those are the cheaper seats. I got other things to do with that much money.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

Originally posted by Jcool:

That is crazy. Wish I had that kind of cash lol
Originally posted by 49erfaninAZ:
Originally posted by Jcool:

That is crazy. Wish I had that kind of cash lol

Right. Would be nice to have a cash flow that made that an option.
Originally posted by maximusdecimus:
I wish.

Represent for all of us who can't go.

Bang Bang Niner gang!!!!

PM the user valrod33, hes giving away 2 free tickets. Its random selection. GL!
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Nope
One of my best buds and his wife hopped on a plane an hour ago to go. They're die hards but also have that Silicon Valley income. He'll be giving me updates as soon as he lands. Hoping for at least 50% Niner fans.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by mjonags32:
One of my best buds and his wife hopped on a plane an hour ago to go. They're die hards but also have that Silicon Valley income. He'll be giving me updates as soon as he lands. Hoping for at least 50% Niner fans.

Nice

im going...
Cashing out my 401k and waiting for funds from the sale of my house and should have enough money for the cheap seats
Most of us on this forum can't afford to go. It's not very exciting from what I hear because you have very few fans and a lot of corporate schmucks that don't really care about the game. They only watch the SB because they their company is a sponsor.
I'll be there! Stadium is close to my house and there's no way I would miss it. It's extremely expensive, but it's a once in a lifetime event and I don't have to pay for airfare or hotel.
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
I'll be there! Stadium is close to my house and there's no way I would miss it. It's extremely expensive, but it's a once in a lifetime event and I don't have to pay for airfare or hotel.

I'm jealous mannnnnn

I'd be stoked to even get a beer cup from that game lol
Just bought my ticket, yaaaa baby!
Share 49ersWebzone