There are 191 users in the forums

Any Zoners going to the SB?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I wish!
[ Edited by TheWooLick on Feb 1, 2020 at 1:51 PM ]
My brother moved to Miami last year to work for Miami P.D. He was asked to work the field for halftime show. Not only will he be on the field, he will witness our favorite team ever playing on the biggest stage. Lucky guy but glad he gets to enjoy it for us Faithful.
Yessss ! i break the bank to go and check it on my bucket list
At my cousin home right now in Orlando and driving down to Miami tomorrow morning
will be @ section 306 13th row
then i go back to my country on monday
which is Belgium !
proud niner fan from the belgian chapter since 1984
was also at SB 47 hoping for a better experience though....
Originally posted by mjonags32:
One of my best buds and his wife hopped on a plane an hour ago to go. They're die hards but also have that Silicon Valley income. He'll be giving me updates as soon as he lands. Hoping for at least 50% Niner fans.

I would guess more 49ers fans? Silocon Valley money + CA real estate money + CA finance money too which is big in northern CA. Like venture capital and investments. By any standard one would think there are a lot more rich people in northern CA than Kansas City. That said it has been 50 years for them so I suspect some are very motivated to go.

Just a wild guess would be like this.

49ers - 40%

Chiefs - 30%

Corporate fans - 30%.
The only Superbowl venue I could picture myself traveling to and paying to watch the Niners in the SB would be Las Vegas. Speaking of which... I feel like the league missed out on not having SB "LV" in LV... lol
Originally posted by 49Fever:
Yessss ! i break the bank to go and check it on my bucket list
At my cousin home right now in Orlando and driving down to Miami tomorrow morning
will be @ section 306 13th row
then i go back to my country on monday
which is Belgium !
proud niner fan from the belgian chapter since 1984
was also at SB 47 hoping for a better experience though....

That is awesome! Have a great time! It's still on my bucket list, we have some major house projects going on this year. Hopefully the Niners return soon
  • 9moon
  • Veteran

FINALLYYYYYYYY !!! THE MOOOOONNNN IS BACKKKKKKK INNNNN SOUTHHHHHH BEACCHHHHH FLORIDAHHHHHHHH !!!!

THE RED CAPESSS ARE COMINNNN !! THE REDDD CAPESS ARE COMINNNN !!!!
Originally posted by Deebo19:
im going...
Cashing out my 401k and waiting for funds from the sale of my house and should have enough money for the cheap seats

DAMN
I ended up selling my tickets rather watch the game with my 2 boys as a family
Share 49ersWebzone