LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 266 users in the forums

How are you watching the SB this year?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by illinois9er:
What did you go with? I'm contemplating an upgrade

Just did the LG 65" OLED C9. It gives me the feels.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
I live in Oregon now so I buy the Sunday Ticket package. It cost me about $200 per year after talking them down on the price. It would cost me more to go to a bar if I counted up the price of gas and the cost of food and drinks. My recliner is way more comfortable than a bar stool. I'm an older guy and I don't like loud crowds anymore. When I was younger and had season tickets I enjoyed the party atmosphere at the games but I guess my tastes have changed.

you are me. I am you. its spooky how similar we are in the above.
At home on the couch with a super burrito.
Originally posted by northoakland510:
At home on the couch with a super burrito.

And near the bathroom.
Def at home with only my wife around....if things go poorly I don't need to hear it from Eagles fans pretending they care about Andy all the sudden and if they go well having others around wont add anything to my fun since there are no Niner's fans in my circle.
This is a cool thread and wish i could take in the game, alone in the comfort of my own living room, like many have expressed. Although my kids (especially my son) has developed quite the affinity of being around family and is looking forward to spending the day with cousins.
So i will be at sister 'n law's house- on pins and needles trying to relax surrounded by more than 40 family members and friends of which only about a handful with cheer on the 9ers out of support for me. The rest will be too interested in commercials, food, beer/liquor, general socialization and the halftime show. We are a big Mexican American family and love to party, so i have to be a good sport and pray for a victory! Go Niners!!
And wearing my home #16 throwback!
[ Edited by SFVNiner on Jan 30, 2020 at 11:51 AM ]
At home with my peeps.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
my parents always have a big to do for the Soup A Bowl, that's where I'll be with IPA's and Flor De Cana Rum from Nicaragua

I have a buddy who won a contest on social media they held a few years back or so. He got a free week long trip to Nicaragua to visit the distillery and was given a load of free goodies from them to take home.
Originally posted by kansasninerfan:
Originally posted by illinois9er:
What did you go with? I'm contemplating an upgrade

Just did the LG 65" OLED C9. It gives me the feels.

Out of my price range right now
Streaming on my laptop using data from my phone. In Sri Lanka.

At home with my best friend and his wife but honestly wish I was by myself if it gets tight I tend to get a little vocal.
I'm going to costco to get their biggest tv and then returning it after we win lolol
I have the C9 LG OLED as well. 65 sweet inches. Get the Fox Sports app for those of you who are cord cutters. Get on the Roku 4k or Amazon fire 4k. Watch the game through that app. 4k HDR stream.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
I'm going to costco to get their biggest tv and then returning it after we win lolol

Don't be that guy lol
Originally posted by Eliphion:
I have the C9 LG OLED as well. 65 sweet inches. Get the Fox Sports app for those of you who are cord cutters. Get on the Roku 4k or Amazon fire 4k. Watch the game through that app. 4k HDR stream.

Damn I have a Firestick and didn't even think of that!
Share 49ersWebzone