Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 611 users in the forums

🏆 SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS PREGAME THREAD - SUPER BOWL LIV 🏆

Shop Find 49ers gear online

🏆 SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS PREGAME THREAD - SUPER BOWL LIV 🏆

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by swoosh6996:
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
Please lord let the Chiefs be as moronic as their fans.

That Chiefs Planet forum is a cesspool of idiocracy. It's pretty disgusting

I checked out the main 49ers thread on there and SanDiego49er is in there causing havoc lmao.

Highlights????

I signed up for it a long time ago when Alex Smith went there. Sign up there guys. I need some help over there. It's fun......

Go tell them
Originally posted by Jubwub88:
We must win men. Not just for us but for the sanity of the entire league. Should we fail in this task we will be in State Farm commercial hell.

The fate of the world depends on it

We will win and we are approaching this as a must win game as an organization
Originally posted by braap49er:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by braap49er:
Been reading the Chiefs forum. They are very cocky and arrogant. They are saying we are the easiest team they will play this post season and the Titans would beat us. We are going to get steam rolled. We have no chance. Some say we are the Titans on steroids. If we attempt to pass the ball we will just turn it over. We are f**ked boys.

I guess they're trying to convince themselves that they're the better team. Just going to have to whoop that ass and show who the best team is.

They also said our secondary is garbage and will get torched. Our success is misleading.... we've had a very light schedule and played in the soft NFC. We are more like paper tigers...

Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by Big_Daddy:
I'm tryin here guys I'm tryin!!


I'm on Chiefs planet dropping some knowledge on these bums

Dont bother -- they are all ions, neutrons, protons, and morons.

corn-fed, sister-lovin', slack-jawed cucks
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 37,301
I like the underdog status (1.5)

Edgy and scrappy
I forget that corners name but he is very bad. I think breeland? And before he got injured thornhill was getting picked apart. Might be a big day for jimmys. Matthieu does have some skills but I expect Kyle to take him out of the plays
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by Big_Daddy:
I'm tryin here guys I'm tryin!!

I'm on Chiefs planet dropping some knowledge on these bums

Dont bother -- they are all ions, neutrons, protons, and morons.

corn-fed, sister-lovin', slack-jawed cucks

Do any of you guys know who will be covering Kittle or who their best cover guy for TEs is.

Also who are we putting on kelce? Who's our best LB that can cover passes. I'm assuming kwon but he's injured
[ Edited by Jubwub88 on Jan 21, 2020 at 11:21 PM ]
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by braap49er:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by braap49er:
Been reading the Chiefs forum. They are very cocky and arrogant. They are saying we are the easiest team they will play this post season and the Titans would beat us. We are going to get steam rolled. We have no chance. Some say we are the Titans on steroids. If we attempt to pass the ball we will just turn it over. We are f**ked boys.

I guess they're trying to convince themselves that they're the better team. Just going to have to whoop that ass and show who the best team is.

They also said our secondary is garbage and will get torched. Our success is misleading.... we've had a very light schedule and played in the soft NFC. We are more like paper tigers...


You know what, I don't think they are basing their analysis on the actual players, which we all know. This is familiar to me because this is what happened to the 80's Niners. I think it has more to do with the fact that most of Americans think the west coach is full of a bunch of soft ass surfer dudes or tinsel town.

Sorry fellas, but that is how we are perceived. I like it because for a dominating team in the 80's, we were always seen that way. Only time we weren't was when we faced another west coast team in 95. Interesting how that works.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
Originally posted by Jubwub88:
Do any of you guys know who will be covering Kittle or who their best cover guy for TEs is

Honey badger
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Jubwub88:
Do any of you guys know who will be covering Kittle or who their best cover guy for TEs is

Honey badger



If this is the case kyles gonna gash em. Too fast too big for Mathieu
The one thing that makes be feel better about this matchup is how that weak ass defense we threw out there last year somehow kept this unstoppable offense to 3 points in the second half. There were so many holes in that D last year it's ridiculous.
Originally posted by Jubwub88:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Jubwub88:
Do any of you guys know who will be covering Kittle or who their best cover guy for TEs is

Honey badger



If this is the case kyles gonna gash em. Too fast too big for Mathieu

Or Kittle going to pancake him for a 40 yard Mostert TD.
Man tartt is gonna be key. I think he's up to the task
Originally posted by Jubwub88:
Man tartt is gonna be key. I think he's up to the task

As Ray Ratto has said about this team: they haven't failed to fail.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone