LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

SF 49ERS vs GB PACKERS Pregame Thread - 2019 NFC CHAMPIONSHIP

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ERS vs GB PACKERS Pregame Thread - 2019 NFC CHAMPIONSHIP

After Baltimore loss, I really believe it is our year.

Green Bay and Seattle have big flaws.

Tennessee is overachieving.

Kansas City Doesn't have a good defense.

We just have to finish the fight.
Stay humble, stay hungry. If niners play their game and that defense is back, it's there for the taking. LETS GO NINERS!!!
Originally posted by rathman4481:

Kansas City's defense has a turned a corner midway through the season. They are playing at a high level. Don't overlook Houston btw too. And the Titans are a rather complete team. You can't go wrong with a strong running game and a good defense.
Ya the team that comes out of the AFC is going to be battle tested for sure.
Originally posted by 49erminion:

Kansas City's defense has a turned a corner midway through the season. They are playing at a high level. Don't overlook Houston btw too. And the Titans are a rather complete team. You can't go wrong with a strong running game and a good defense.

Yet NONE of them are in our league. If the 9ers execute and limit their mistakes, they are clear favorites.
False. Every team remaining would pose a real threat against the Niners. Gotta go out and earn it. I dont believe in the "this is our year" destiny talk. If they win it and I hope they do it wont be handed to them and it wont be because of some magical preordained circumstance in our favor. They are gonna have to play their asses off and go get it!!
[ Edited by hubbyt on Jan 12, 2020 at 10:37 AM ]
biggest trap game ever
Bring on who ever
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Stay humble, stay hungry. If niners play their game and that defense is back, it's there for the taking. LETS GO NINERS!!!

This. It's the NFL. As good as the 49ers are, they can be beaten. The last team I want the 49ers to face with all the proverbial marbles on the table is the Seattle Sea Chickens. Yes, we beat them. They also beat us. In our house. Never forget that.

It may seem like our year, but it just seems that way. What happened to the Baltimore Ravens yesterday can easily be repeated against the 49ers.
Originally posted by Stanley:

Yet NONE of them are in our league. If the 9ers execute and limit their mistakes, they are clear favorites.

As were the No.1 ranked Ravens.

I'll be at the NFC Champ game!! My first one ever!!
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

It sure does look like it, sort of like the warriors after a long championship drought. If the team stays healthy, unlike our 2012 team that was injured going into the superbowl, good chance we get another Lombardi.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by Stanley:

As were the No.1 ranked Ravens.

Thank you. The overconfidence in this forum is killing me.
Well I am confident that if our defensive guys remain healthy and improve upon said health that we can ride them to chip number 6. The qualifier to me with this team is health because they've long proven this season that they have the resolve maturity and focus. Someone said battle tested but our guys have been in literal wars and playoff mode for more than a month and a half now. We have faced top caliber opponent after top caliber opponent unlike any other club. We've been in prime time event after prime time event and we've shown up literally every game every week. No team ran away with anything vs us

This season proves to me that our guys are going to fight with all they have every game. That's where my confidence comes from in that we can go toe to toe with any club and come out on top. There's no guarantee other than I know our guys will bring it. If our guys stay healthy I'm expecting nothing less than the chip
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:

This. It's the NFL. As good as the 49ers are, they can be beaten. The last team I want the 49ers to face with all the proverbial marbles on the table is the Seattle Sea Chickens. Yes, we beat them. They also beat us. In our house. Never forget that.

It may seem like our year, but it just seems that way. What happened to the Baltimore Ravens yesterday can easily be repeated against the 49ers.

Haha. You just made the final cut for the next captain obvious commercial. The Titans are the best team left in the AFC, imo
Share 49ersWebzone