LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 398 users in the forums

SF 49ERS vs GB PACKERS Pregame Thread - 2019 NFC CHAMPIONSHIP

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ERS vs GB PACKERS Pregame Thread - 2019 NFC CHAMPIONSHIP

I want the Seahawks. I want to do to them what they did in 2013. I want to throw popcorn at their players and have Sherman yell at Erin Andrews ... again.

Wildcard - had to travel to Philly
Divisional - had to travel to Lambeau
Championship - has to travel to SF

Lets crush these fools!!
what time is the game next week
Originally posted by socalfan21:

3:40 PT
Originally posted by socalfan21:

Sunday, Jan. 19
3:40 PST
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
I want the Seahawks. I want to do to them what they did in 2013. I want to throw popcorn at their players and have Sherman yell at Erin Andrews ... again.

Wildcard - had to travel to Philly
Divisional - had to travel to Lambeau
Championship - has to travel to SF

Lets crush these fools!!
You want to try me? With a rookie WR DK Metcalf?
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Wow is that right, Russell Wilson has never won in Lambeau?

Seattle hasn't won at Lambeau since 1999.
Originally posted by linkboy:

I think Green Bay probably wins. We match up better against them anyway.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Guys back from injuries got a game under themselves while the rest knocked off the bye week rust...49ers gonna be even better next week. Too bad for Packers that they'll get a severe beat down twice by the 49ers in one season
How was the home field today. Stadium pumping?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

GB's defense is definitely better than Philly's and Wilson could barely do anything there. Hoping GB wins, but not because I don't want to see the 9ers play Seattle but because when you play Seattle you gotta beat their refs too.

You guys wishing to play Seattle don't realize the bs nonsense that happens with Wilson. 2014 yes GB choked but all it takes is a Wilson bs run around then bomb to Metcalf or lockette to get them going. And we never ever can seem to pull away from them no matter how well we're moving the ball on them. You guys are crazy wanting Seattle especially for the 3rd time
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Man I hope you're right!
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
You guys wishing to play Seattle don't realize the bs nonsense that happens with Wilson. 2014 yes GB choked but all it takes is a Wilson bs run around then bomb to Metcalf or lockette to get them going. And we never ever can seem to pull away from them no matter how well we're moving the ball on them. You guys are crazy wanting Seattle especially for the 3rd time

Playing any team three times in a year is extremely difficult. I would expect a close game, and either team could win a close game. Really hope the Packers win.
Go Pack Go!!!
Originally posted by ronniefreakinlott42:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

Playing any team three times in a year is extremely difficult. I would expect a close game, and either team could win a close game. Really hope the Packers win.

2004 the Packers beat the Vikings twice.
Come playoff time, they met again. The Vikes won.

The playoffs are a weird animal.
Share 49ersWebzone