LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 146 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs ATLANTA FALCONS - 2019 Game 14

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Kyzen:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Says "page doesn't exist"....

Hmmm well it's basically saying AA balled out as a pass rusher yesterday. 7 pressures TFL and a deflected pass
Originally posted by Kyzen:

Says "page doesn't exist"....

Hmmm well it's basically saying AA balled out as a pass rusher yesterday. 7 pressures TFL and a deflected pass

Almost had the game winning sack
Originally posted by stefano89:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Breaking News: Josh Gordon suspended indefinitely by NFL. That's good new for us against the Seachickens.

dont see this being posted anywhere...

nm just saw it. how is that even possible like how do you get suspended this many times.

addiction is a powerful disease irrespective of what your profession may be.

https://985thesportshub.com/2018/12/21/josh-gordons-story-is-a-sad-one-no-matter-how-its-sliced/
[ Edited by stimpy on Dec 16, 2019 at 1:50 PM ]
Originally posted by braap49er:
Right, it's not an excuse. We played half ass and still almost won. First time all year this team has played half ass. I'm sure this will be a humbling loss for the team, and it'll light a fire under their ass. This is why I'm not concerned playing against the Rams and Seahawks.

100% agreed. They're pissed after the game and THAT may end up being the best thing to come out of this game...that and no injuries!
Originally posted by stimpy:

https://985thesportshub.com/2018/12/21/josh-gordons-story-is-a-sad-one-no-matter-how-its-sliced/

truth but my question is more of how does a player with this many problems this often get allowed back in the league.

truth but my question is more of how does a player with this many problems this often get allowed back in the league.

Oh you see the league is stupid
Stayed away from here and from watching sports center last night lol. Dumb loss, but really changed nothing. We still needed to win in Seattle for the 1 seed. Just gotta take care of these lambs next week.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

more truth
Originally posted by est1985:
Stayed away from here and from watching sports center last night lol. Dumb loss, but really changed nothing. We still needed to win in Seattle for the 1 seed. Just gotta take care of these lambs next week.

Me too.
I waited a day to calm down, and this is what I've got:

The pass interference on Ward was crap, and was a huge momentum change. The invisible hands to the face from Buckner was annoying. But we benefited from some calls too. The big thing though, is I still don't think that last catch was a TD. The ball barely crosses the goal line at first, and at that point I don't think he has possession. By the time he has his hands on the ball and secured, it's out of the endzone.

The bigger concern for me was the playcalling, especially down the stretch. I don't mind being aggressive so much, because they were playing the run and stacking the box. It would have been nice to run a bit more and drain some clock, but I get it. Okay coach, so aggressive it is...until we settle for a field goal and give them the ball back. Make up your mind, Shanny. Changing gears literally put us in the worst possible position. We didn't score a TD to put the game away, and we left too much time on the clock. One or the other, we win the game.

He had LESS faith in the offense getting a couple of yards, with Kittle balling out, Deebo and Borne coming off some big plays, and Mostert / Juice playing tough...than he he did in a defense missing half its starters...

I knew these Falcons pricks were gonna cover the points but didn't expect them to win outright
Originally posted by John_Candy:

ahahahaah whiners lost to the Falcons ahahhahhahaha scum bittitishhchch
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

more truth

hey diiiiiickkkkk sucker loser boy ahahhahah Falcons ahahhahahahah loser!
Originally posted by RDB4216:
I waited a day to calm down, and this is what I've got:

The pass interference on Ward was crap, and was a huge momentum change. The invisible hands to the face from Buckner was annoying. But we benefited from some calls too. The big thing though, is I still don't think that last catch was a TD. The ball barely crosses the goal line at first, and at that point I don't think he has possession. By the time he has his hands on the ball and secured, it's out of the endzone.

The bigger concern for me was the playcalling, especially down the stretch. I don't mind being aggressive so much, because they were playing the run and stacking the box. It would have been nice to run a bit more and drain some clock, but I get it. Okay coach, so aggressive it is...until we settle for a field goal and give them the ball back. Make up your mind, Shanny. Changing gears literally put us in the worst possible position. We didn't score a TD to put the game away, and we left too much time on the clock. One or the other, we win the game.

He had LESS faith in the offense getting a couple of yards, with Kittle balling out, Deebo and Borne coming off some big plays, and Mostert / Juice playing tough...than he he did in a defense missing half its starters...

LOSER . Falcons
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by est1985:

Me too.

LOSER b***h boy!!!! Falcons
Share 49ersWebzone