LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ERS @ NO SAINTS ⚜️ Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 14

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ERS @ NO SAINTS ⚜️ Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 14

Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Lol everyone saying this is going to be a 49ers blowout.

I don't feel overly upset about today's loss and still believe but come on. Saints at home are a great team.

If we win it'll be like the Cardinals/Steelers wins. It will take the full 3-3.5 hours.
Niners are gonna blow them out
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
lot of arrogance in this thread for a team that just lost another game to a contender.

don't let the GB game which was at home, against a lesser team, and a rookie head coach, delude you into thinking this is some sort of cake walk.

The Saints are a good team; NO is a hard place to play. Very tough challenge.

Go Vikes tomorrow.

I don't see a blowout for sure. Saints too talented and much better on defense, especially vs the run than GB. But I do think we match up well against them due to our DL. Hopefully Ford and Breida can play. We'll need all the pass rush we can get vs Brees.

May have to beat them AND the Refs.
lot of arrogance in this thread for a team that just lost another game to a contender.

don't let the GB game which was at home, against a lesser team, and a rookie head coach, delude you into thinking this is some sort of cake walk.

Go Vikes tomorrow.

Yeah, we sure got stomped today. Are you watching these losses? I do agree with you though. I am not expecting a cake walk. But the matchup does favor us. Just need the offense to not help out the other team.
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
Originally posted by genus49:
I don't see a blowout for sure. Saints too talented and much better on defense, especially vs the run than GB. But I do think we match up well against them due to our DL. Hopefully Ford and Breida can play. We'll need all the pass rush we can get vs Brees.

Do you think we can win a close game?
I feel really good about winning this game.
Originally posted by TyCore:
Originally posted by genus49:

Do you think we can win a close game?

We did three times this season... one of which was against a winning record team...
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

Go Vikes tomorrow.

Yeah, we sure got stomped today. Are you watching these losses? I do agree with you though. I am not expecting a cake walk. But the matchup does favor us. Just need the offense to not help out the other team.

Wait, all of a sudden GB is weak? Wut lol.
Refs gonna BS us here too.
If Seattle loses tomorrow, and we win this game, we're back to where we were last week. Finish the gauntlet strong, neutral weather field, team is used to 2-week furlough from the first quarter of the season. These guys hate to lose, and the Cards game after the Hawks loss proved it. We will win this game, not sure about the Rams or Hawks, but we got this. Saints have not had a dominant game all season, if you watched the Thanksgiving + panther games they were really sloppy, they're a shadow of who they used to be last year, teams with a good running game have destroyed them, and our running game has reawakened.

• DrEll
  • Veteran
Must win...
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
Refs gonna BS us here too.

Actually, Saints are one of the teams that have poor history with the Refs. Them and the Lions...

But that Ahmad Brooks hit and Brees crying still irks me to this day. That was a clean hit and a BS flag.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Niners will blowout the Saints. Book it

I like this kinda party
I don't like that Saints are rested. And we're traveling after such a hard fought loss.
Hope we're the underdogs going into this game.
Share 49ersWebzone