There are 202 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ERS vs AZ CARDINALS 🌵 Gameday Thread - 2019 Season Week 11

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ERS vs AZ CARDINALS 🌵 Gameday Thread - 2019 Season Week 11

A blowout here would be the elixir.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
lets go back to what we do and run the ball, if we can cuz you know how the cards will be playing us
Originally posted by cciowa:
lets go back to what we do and run the ball, if we can cuz you know how the cards will be playing us

My thoughts throughout yesterday, Kyle needs to stop trying to use Jimmy as his Jimmy in a pissing contest. Last night was all about vanity and zeal, Coleman could have f**king dominated the second half if it wasn't for Kyle creating excuses to throw the ball. Putting Staley and McGlinch back in pass protection pressure was a bad idea, we shoulda kept POUNDING! Even if we pounded Jimmy in it would've been good!
Go 49ers
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

My thoughts throughout yesterday, Kyle needs to stop trying to use Jimmy as his Jimmy in a pissing contest. Last night was all about vanity and zeal, Coleman could have f**king dominated the second half if it wasn't for Kyle creating excuses to throw the ball. Putting Staley and McGlinch back in pass protection pressure was a bad idea, we shoulda kept POUNDING! Even if we pounded Jimmy in it would've been good!

What? The run game was going nowhere all night. The results would have been no different: Jimmy having to pass on 3rd and long.

Dude they were f**king stacking the box... Our tackles were getting destroyed and funneling run game back into an interior that was getting rekt
Originally posted by frenchmov:

Dude they were f**king stacking the box... Our tackles were getting destroyed and funneling run game back into an interior that was getting rekt

The NFL is a funny creature week to week, and not everybody's matchups favor, or dominate. Just be happy it didn't end like the Falcons-Saints game. It's like what Freddy Krueger did to the girl with the f**king TV set. They shoved Drew Brees straight up a midget's ass.

It's hard to run into a brick wall 3 time in a row every series. We just need playmakers that makes critical plays at critical times.
I think Kittle plays and sanders prolly doesn't
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
It's hard to run into a brick wall 3 time in a row every series. We just need playmakers that makes critical plays at critical times.

Uhh Coleman was actually getting 4 to 5 yards a carry tho ,

Originally posted by 49ers90sBaby:

Uhh Coleman was actually getting 4 to 5 yards a carry tho ,

Uhh minus that one long run of 22 yards, he averaged a sorry 2.2 yards a carry before that. One long run changed his average but he was bottled up all night in the running game.
Uhh minus that one long run of 22 yards, he averaged a sorry 2.2 yards a carry before that. One long run changed his average but he was bottled up all night in the running game.

Lol not even close , he always kept his legs moving. PA worked way more when Coleman was in then when Breida was in.
Originally posted by 49ers90sBaby:

Lol not even close , he always kept his legs moving. PA worked way more when Coleman was in then when Breida was in.

Lol watch the game. The film don't lie. Coleman was bottled up all game in the run game except that one long run.
  • pd24
  • Veteran
I'm ok with not playing Kittle or Sanders this week. We need them for the GB game and after.
I'm just glad that the "undefeated" pressure is behind us. I'm sure it pressured some of the players on and off the field. Now they can fully focus on the upcoming games.
Share 49ersWebzone