Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by frozen49er:
Originally posted by mayo49:
IT'S GAMEDAY!!!!!!
How's the penis predicting this?

The penis see's it: 42-13, Niners.
Lehhss Goooo Niners!! Game day baby!! 37-17 Niners..
Finally!

Should have called em toots just to make more people cry
  • AndyB
  • Veteran
When did Nick Bellore convert into a Fullback?
Wow media sure is gushing over Wilson.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by rathman4481:

He's the leader for the MVP - it figures he's getting all the ink.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Nov 11, 2019 at 5:19 AM ]
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by rathman4481:

He's the leader for the MVP - it figures he getting all the ink.

Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Finally!

That Seatoots gameday thread has seahawks.net's panties all up in a bunch. They claim the webzone has no substance or x's and o's just a bunch of trash talking and memes. The fact is their forum has no substance at all. Atleast we have johnnydel, thl and some others that give us in depth analysis and real x's and o's. Its funny how the pot calls the kettle black.
weekly prediction...

SF is better in the trenches and that wins games. I'm seeing them control the clock to keep the MVP off the field.

-Wilson gonna wilson (not for 5 TDs though) 300 yards, 2 TDs, and a turnover (TD to Lockett/whomever their TE is).
-Carson will have 80 total yards, a TD, and a fumble.
-Jimmy G will have 250 yards & 2 TDs (one to Sanders and the other to Pettis). I wanted to give him more yards, BUT I think the plan is to run the ball.
-SF will run the ball a lot. They will get over 150+ rushing yards between the 3 RBs. They will also have 2 TDs.
-4 sacks, one for each of Buck/Ford/Bosa/AA. I see Buck having a very good game on MNF. They will over compensate for Bosa. We might also see why Ford was brought in (speed vs Wilson is what is needed).

End of the day we are a better overall team, I expect pressure on Wilson with only 4 coming at him. I do see Greenlaw having his moments, but having issues with biting on play-action. Seattle will move the ball, I just think we will do enough on D to keep them in check on the scoreboard. Seattle does NOT have a good defense, while we have a top end offense, it will show tonight. Throw in SF is playing at home (I have them splitting games this yr).

Final score:

SF 34- SEA 27
Originally posted by insanemike27:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Finally!

That Seatoots gameday thread has seahawks.net's panties all up in a bunch. They claim the webzone has no substance or x's and o's just a bunch of trash talking and memes. The fact is their forum has no substance at all. Atleast we have johnnydel, thl and some others that give us in depth analysis and real x's and o's. Its funny how the pot calls the kettle black.

That website literally ran out of money a few weeks ago and had to beg, borrow, and steal their users for donations.

It's pretty bad when Marvin makes more sense over there than their own users.

Originally posted by insanemike27:

I mean if all they do is come to the game day thread, you're probably gonna see a lot of "passionate" 49er fans lol...more than serious talks about scheme.

There are plenty of x's and o's talked about in here (more than most forums I check out) I'm assuming they don't really go into other threads.

If they don't get the toots reference (Joe Staley's daughter called them that) and can't handle a little girl calling them that, then they're more fragile than I thought lol.
it's almost Toot time fellas, I'm gettin excited
time for Buck to go squirrel hunting

Its finally gameday!!! Let's goooo
Glad I work today. That's gonna help with the anticipation.
Share 49ersWebzone