LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

Rapid Reaction: THE SKY IS FALLING!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bewdynewkJH38:
That was a gutsy win. The boys have been playing on adrenaline since the season started and look mentally and emotionally wrecked. But they still did enough to win it. And Jimmy has offically entered the building. Would not be suprised if they all slept not stop for 24 hours after that game.

The defense were well and truly shagged toward the end of the third quarter. Jimmy is the Man
Originally posted by Goatie:
Originally posted by bewdynewkJH38:
That was a gutsy win. The boys have been playing on adrenaline since the season started and look mentally and emotionally wrecked. But they still did enough to win it. And Jimmy has offically entered the building. Would not be suprised if they all slept not stop for 24 hours after that game.

The defense were well and truly shagged toward the end of the third quarter. Jimmy is the Man

With all the guns back, the Seahawks game will blow the roof of Candlestick. Sorry Levi's
"I Missed the entire first half"

AND

"The Sky is Falling"

Maybe you should have sat this one out bud.
Originally posted by facestabber:
A bad decision and angle by a DB and a dropped pick 6. Two plays not in our favor. Without those two plays, the game would not have been close

This
Originally posted by miked1978:

AND

"The Sky is Falling"

Maybe you should have actually read his post:

I want to emphasize something to you while some of our brethren will say the sky is falling: Good teams win bad games. Bad teams lose them.
The Niners found yet another way to win. That's the bottom line.

The playcalling of Saleh (what about the screen?) and Shanahan (continually running on first down though it wasn't working) seemed related to the short week and not wanting to show Seattle a real game plan against a mobile quarterback.
Winners: Jimmy G, Crazy George 85, ES17
Losers: Xerxes, the Gold Dust was ill prepared to face that O and there was no reason for it
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

AND

"The Sky is Falling"

I want to emphasize something to you while some of our brethren will say the sky is falling: Good teams win bad games. Bad teams lose them.

Originally posted by fropwns:

AND

"The Sky is Falling"

Plus they had Monday,Tuesday, Wednesday > game day. I'm not sweating it. W is a W
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
Wait we talking warriors or 49ers? nah though seems like they getting gashed on big run plays.

The Warriors run and pass D has been getting exposed.

The OP is the only one who mentioned "sky is falling". No such thing as a bad road win on a short week period......Alexander is my only worry
This team isn't allowed to lose a single game!

Yeah, we're getting too used to dominating on defense. Luckily, JG saved the day with one of his best performances (if not the best in his career so far).
[ Edited by mcbaes72 on Nov 1, 2019 at 8:38 AM ]
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Without Kwon, I see some serious deficiencies in our run defense. Saleh has his work cut out for him. Greenlaw seems too small to stop running backs. He was drafted as a coverage LB.

Dre and Kwon are the same size. Kwon might be an inch taller, but they both weigh 227.

Kwon is a great player tho. Hopefully, good post-injury ROM rules out a tear.

AND

"The Sky is Falling"

Great call VaBeach!

Pathetic when comments come from people who don't actually read the post.
Remember in the NFL it's on any given Sunday. Arizona is an up and coming team with a QB that seems wise beyond his years. So we didn't get a blowout, so what. The season is a marathon and the playoffs are one and done. Next up the Seahawks and plenty of bad memories on seemingly Hail Mary lobs after 10 second scrambles that took away several of our best Harbaugh seasons. This isn't those old Seattle teams and this is a damn good 49ers team.
Share 49ersWebzone