There are 130 users in the forums

What should Bosa's sack celebration be?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What should Bosa's sack celebration be?

Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
This:

into:

I feel like the top celebration is more of a George "Stone Cold" Kittle thing lol
I am probably a little late to the party on this one, why does George Kittle do that little celebration after every first down or touchdown? I never knew where that came from. Thanks in advance
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Originally posted by elguapo:
I am probably a little late to the party on this one, why does George Kittle do that little celebration after every first down or touchdown? I never knew where that came from. Thanks in advance

I'm not sure of the first down celebration but the TD celebration is after Stone Cold Steve Austin and his beer clashing.
Originally posted by HERN:

I'm not sure of the first down celebration but the TD celebration is after Stone Cold Steve Austin and his beer clashing.

I'll take a stab at it. Looks like the hand sign made after someone sinks a three pointer in basketball. I'm sure he's a baller on the court too
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
I think he should show the opposing sideline a nice fruit bowl.
Originally posted by socalniner:

I'll take a stab at it. Looks like the hand sign made after someone sinks a three pointer in basketball. I'm sure he's a baller on the court too

Good question...his wife Claire played basketball at Iowa so that could have something to do with it. Crazy amount of athletes in the Bosa and Kittle families. Hopefully making more Niners to don uniforms 20 some years from now.
Originally posted by Niners_D:

Good question...his wife Claire played basketball at Iowa so that could have something to do with it. Crazy amount of athletes in the Bosa and Kittle families. Hopefully making more Niners to don uniforms 20 some years from now.

There you have it, a shout out to the 'ol lady
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Since this doesn't say "politics free " In just sitting here waiting for the one guy that's bound to bring it up.

Since this doesn't say "politics free " In just sitting here waiting for the one guy that's bound to bring it up.

so you?
Originally posted by Niners_D:

There you have it, a shout out to the 'ol lady

Thanks I hope that's it bc I've always wanted to know. He even has teammates do it too

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
do like a Mario Bros jump? (bosa bros)

idk what is he into? hunting or something?

he can lay down and do a sniper pose. I seent a boxer knock a dude out at a faire once and he did said pose.
I thought it was awesome. Then again I was out of it.
but yeah....... SNIPER POSE!

LOL I like that you assumed he was into hunting just because of which way he votes.
The shrug is his brothers celebration, and it has a lame origin story. The flag plant is more his own.

He will choose the shrug though.
¯_(ツ)_/¯
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
do like a Mario Bros jump? (bosa bros)

idk what is he into? hunting or something?

he can lay down and do a sniper pose. I seent a boxer knock a dude out at a faire once and he did said pose.
I thought it was awesome. Then again I was out of it.
but yeah....... SNIPER POSE!

LOL I like that you assumed he was into hunting just because of which way he votes.

or maybe I saw his tweeter feed years ago hunting with his brother.
Share 49ersWebzone