LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

Championship window.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Largely closed because of the horrific contract restructures for the double-headed monster of suck: Dee and Kwon.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:

Holy s**t! That was my ASL teacher at Sac State!
Too many bad draft picks. Can't whiff on rounds 1-3 so frequently and expect to maintain contender status.
Closed this year , bosa back next year to some extent and need to draft well and well see
As long as Mullens is in the game, that mother f**ker is shut.
Closing very fast. There are a lot of better teams in our division this year. Russell Wilson is playing out of his mind.
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Firmly closed for now.
Originally posted by Koldo:
Firmly closed for now.
Still too early but not looking good. We had to blitz more than usual today and they were still not finishing sacks. Not good when we verse teams with a competent receiving squad.

And don't get me started on the o-line...
The Bosa injury was the biggest blow IMO. Best player on the team — and likely top 10 NFL player — out for the season, and who knows what level of play he'll have when he comes back.

Closing fast
Originally posted by CardinalGold:
The Bosa injury was the biggest blow IMO. Best player on the team — and likely top 10 NFL player — out for the season, and who knows what level of play he'll have when he comes back.

Not to mention Buckner being gone. I like Kinlaw but he's a rookie and won't be consistent until a couple of years tbh.
Likely closed for this year due to Bosa and the other key injuries, but the window will have a chance to be open most years under Shanahan if they continue to bring in talent like they did to have seasons like they did last year.
Maybe wildcard but I don't see us getting very far. Wtf happened to McGlinchy? Our O-Line is trash.
Originally posted by Hawaii49er:
Maybe wildcard but I don't see us getting very far. Wtf happened to McGlinchy? Our O-Line is trash.

Should we blame the oline coach for this? We have like 3 first rounders on the line. How can they be this bad 😳
Share 49ersWebzone