LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 220 users in the forums

We can never enjoy a win

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Bruh I'm.enjoying the f**k outta this win. Im not gonna be able to sleep tonight
if it's season ending, i'd rather a loss than losing Juice. Completely changes a big part of the offense and the success of the run game takes a huge hit.

Look at what they did after he left.

Judging by Lynch and the entire team's demeanor after the game, I'm thinking he's done for the year.

Can't go a game without losing a crucial starter. Brutal. Team can only overcome so much.

Left tackle.
Starting CB.
Now the lead cog of your #1 rush attack.

We can't have nice things.
Originally posted by goldensnake:
We can never enjoy a win ever. We play a great game and all everybody will talk about is juices injury. All the columns will talk about it. Everybody here will talk about it and say we're "cursed" even though that's not true. I am done with this anti-49er agenda from this anti-49er media. We're gonna be 4-0 for the first time since 1990 and all everybody will say is juice got injured and 49ers are injury prone this and that. I'm done with it all. Oh and skip and Shannon and first take won't even mention us tomrorow either.

They only talk about the NFC East and the Patriots (along with the token overhyped QB: Tebow, Johnny Football, Baker). That's Skip every week for the past several years. Absolute TRASH.
Originally posted by lamontb:
Don't include me bruh..its a party at my house right now

Same here, it's 06:22 in the morning and i'm not even tired.
It's a good thing I can work from home, and don't have to go
into a office or report to anyone ;D
We fans like to have high standards so we just expect the best from the best

but i dunno what we typing about here.

IM LOVING THIS WIN>!
[ Edited by DRCHOWDER on Oct 7, 2019 at 8:26 PM ]
Lol dude look at this guys forum activity. I looked at like the last 8-10 threads he posted it and every single one is a negative post. Chill out bro. Enjoy the win and don't stress so much about everyone's opinions. No need to be so negative or just call out non existent "bashers" in every thread.
we suck!!!!!
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
if it's season ending, i'd rather a loss than losing Juice. Completely changes a big part of the offense and the success of the run game takes a huge hit.

Look at what they did after he left.

Judging by Lynch and the entire team's demeanor after the game, I'm thinking he's done for the year.

Can't go a game without losing a crucial starter. Brutal. Team can only overcome so much.

Left tackle.
Starting CB.
Now the lead cog of your #1 rush attack.

We can't have nice things.

We were in kill the clock mode at that point and the Browns knew it.
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Originally posted by lamontb:
Don't include me bruh..its a party at my house right now

Same here, it's 06:22 in the morning and i'm not even tired.
It's a good thing I can work from home, and don't have to go
into a office or report to anyone ;D

Cheers my brother
  • Kyzen
you are what your record is!!!!!!!

We just need to activate our other OW, The Hurd
  • Kyzen
how much you want for that gold snake?
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
Count me out. I am.
Originally posted by Antix:
Bruh I'm.enjoying the f**k outta this win. Im not gonna be able to sleep tonight

This.

I'm on the east coast and I'm going to be tired at work tomorrow lol.
" But we haven't played anybody yet "
Share 49ersWebzone